|***"***IIIII Want Caandyyy***"***| ~Reveal~

86bcb69c-1.jpg

Congrats on such a special pair AND your academic achievement, they are so beautifully crafted and that was so nice of J'enay to help you in your search!

Congrats on such a special pair AND your academic achievement, they are so beautifully crafted and that was so nice of J'enay to help you in your search!

Thank you!!! J'enay is amazing. She did so much for me. She has helped me get MANY pairs that I have. It is difficult trying to buy from the CL boutiques when you are in Canada. The selection in Canada is terrible lol

I was just eyeing these at the Madison boutique last week.
They are gorgeous! Congrats!

Thank you! I highly recommend these! They are stunning! The best part for me is the way they fit. I have a very wide foot and this material is quite flexible. Just perfect:love:

OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :woot:

They look so amazing on you!!! They were definitely worth the wait babe. I absolutely love them and can't think of a more deserving mama for these babies!!! :graucho:

:heart:

Thank you!!! J'enay is amazing. She did so much for me. She has helped me get MANY pairs that I have. It is difficult trying to buy from the CL boutiques when you are in Canada. The selection in Canada is terrible lol

Girl I hear you, I live in Canada too, but in Ottawa which is even worse there is no where to directly try on CLs, so I'm always stuck charge-sending from the US and hoping that they fit so I don't have to lose custom charges money!