IHeartCoach's Collection! Come See!

I think it's a very nice collection. The leigh is gorgeous and so is the Beverly!!!! I think it's more important to have bags you love and use rather than a ton that you will look at.. I need to go by this. I am trying to get get over it and sell some of my coach that I don't use as much for some of the LV I want.

WOW... maybe I should take a page out of your book and slim down my collection too. I recently returned my mono sppedy and got a Mono Mini Lin instead, but now looking at yours I think I am beginning to regret that.

As long as these are the bags you love, cherish, and most important USE, I say more power to you!

You do like brown, huh?

Thanks all for the compliments! I guess quality is better than quantity. Not saying Coach isn't well made I love it! Don't get me wrong.. But your right about having a couple bags I use instead of 10 I let sit.

My fat cat is my life. I have another one but she's kinda a ***** and is prissy. But I lvoe her too. Oh yeah and the boyfriend...

I love your collection. I have been wishing for a LV but I can't bring myself to buy one. And I love your Leigh...which you already know...I think you collection now is better than your older collection. Yes you had more bags then but now you have better looking bags without the clutter of bags you don't use.

I think your new collection is gorgeous! The bags that you have should be loved, wanted and USED. Your old bags weren't getting used by you, so you needed a change. I love the Beverly, and your Mirage bandeau looks fantastic on your grey & white cat. Mine would run around like banshees if I put anything that big on them. Enjoy and use your new bags.