if you were to pick a balenciaga STRICTLY on the looks... which one would you pick??

I pick the City!:heart: I found the First a bit too small for everyday needs. It's great to go out at night and such, but the City is more practical, I think. Plus, the City just looks so cool. lol. I fell in love with the size after seeing pics of Sienna Miller carrying her red City around. :tender: It looked fantastic on her shoulder, arm, and using the strap.

c i t y.

FUNCTIONALITY WISE, it's roomy to fit all my necessities and not so necessities.

STYLE WISE, you bring it to dinner and still be in style, bring it to work and still be in style, even stylish and functional while travelling.

i have the city and the smallest size in mettalic and still i didn't have to change bags because it can work for me in lots of ways.

just my thought.

On most people...the city. The reason is because the size makes every woman look tiny and petitely cute!

On me...Classique all the way. It is so shapely and trendy. And I like that is trendy. I'll save the forever classique look for when I am older. :lol:

uberlux said:
c i t y.

FUNCTIONALITY WISE, it's roomy to fit all my necessities and not so necessities.

STYLE WISE, you bring it to dinner and still be in style, bring it to work and still be in style, even stylish and functional while travelling.

i have the city and the smallest size in mettalic and still i didn't have to change bags because it can work for me in lots of ways.

just my thought.

CITY. I totally agree with uberlux. Its an all-around bag.

well, statistically, I'm around the height of most women (average height is 5'4") and i think that the classique looks best on me so i'll go with classique..haha