If you were only allowed to one bag. . .

It would have to be my Paradiso Campeggio. It fits everything I need and I use it the most. It will always be my favorite because the babies remind me of my son.

Annie, which Blythe doll did you buy and from where?

Some very strange artwork! I don't know enough about him to see the similarities but it seems that blythe is a lot sweeter. (Of course alot of younger collectors are busy dressing them goth)

Just curious what other people think. If you were only allowed one Tokidoki bag for a month, what would you pick to use, what print, and why?
Oh, I thought this was going to be "only one bag FOREVER!" which would have been way harder.

As it stands, it's easy cause I've already been using my pirata BV exclusively for about a month. :smile:

I may be alone in this, but if I HAD to go with just one bag, it would be my Paradiso gioco. It goes with my everyday outfits and I can get into and out of it fairly quickly since I'm left-handed and the zipper's up front for me when I carry it on my left shoulder! :yes:

I'd choose the Zucca Amore because I LOVE the Zucca style bag and the Amore print is so cute and it has my favorite characters on it.. Adios and Ciao Ciao!!!

I totally agree. I love the adios and ciao ciao too. I figure, anyone who can make death and his companion look cute has got to have creativity and talent. From then, I'm hooked.

I may be alone in this, but if I HAD to go with just one bag, it would be my Paradiso gioco. It goes with my everyday outfits and I can get into and out of it fairly quickly since I'm left-handed and the zipper's up front for me when I carry it on my left shoulder! :yes:

Trust me, you're not the only one. My Paradiso gioco is my favorite bag and I love to carry it out. I just don't like taking it to work because of it's light color. :yes:

It would have to be my Paradiso Campeggio. It fits everything I need and I use it the most. It will always be my favorite because the babies remind me of my son.

Annie, which Blythe doll did you buy and from where?
I bought from an ebay seller. She hasn't responded in 2 days as to if she's shipped or not. I bought the piccadilly encore dolly. she's cute! I'm going to figure out a way to make a toki tshirt and bag for her! ha! :yes: My boys will think I'm :nuts:

Well seeing as I only have one, I would have to say my Pirata BV! LOL! I only use it as a tote for work.. I use my beloved LV Cabas Piano as my purse.
I bought a Paradiso Bambinone for my DD and it is soooo cute! I wish I had gone with the Paradiso print for my BV :crybaby:

I bought the piccadilly encore dolly.

Just noticed you bought Picadilly Encore, congrats. I shall one day own Picadilly, I have alwaz loved her short straight red hair. She's too cute. And now, these new Encores look just as cute as the originals. Just hundreds cheaper... :smile: