If you were between sizes on the love bracelet....

Thank you SO much for your detailed response and photos. You're a gem. I understand now. I was kind of feeling the same way, but no one verbalize it clearly the way you did. Classic is thicker so it's harder to rotate, meanwhile Thin is thinner so it'll be easier to move around the wrist. Now my mind is set on the 15. It's September and I really want to treat myself this Christmas! :smile::biggrin::smile:

I'll just give you one more thing to think about though.... I've had my love bracelet for many years now, and am very happy that I went up slightly when deciding, rather than down. Here's why: For one, it is more comfortable. My friends that bought their bracelets and went down rarely wear them any more because ultimately it doesn't feel good day after day to have the screw backs poking one's wrist. They told me that over time their wrist got sore. Since there was so little "play" in the bracelet, there was no way to change where the screws settled. If I'm wearing mine and it is hot and sticky, or my wrist or arm is puffy for whatever reason, I can move my bracelet around and get some relief. It doesn't spin around like a bangle, but it will definitely turn if I turn it. If you're planning to wear it every day forever, I'd go up. I am really glad I did, because I know I'd never wear it if I didn't. I know the SAs say the smallest possible size is "correct," but it just isn't very comfortable. I also think a slightly roomier bracelet looks more graceful. Congratulations and good luck! :balloon:

I'll just give you one more thing to think about though.... I've had my love bracelet for many years now, and am very happy that I went up slightly when deciding, rather than down. Here's why: For one, it is more comfortable. My friends that bought their bracelets and went down rarely wear them any more because ultimately it doesn't feel good day after day to have the screw backs poking one's wrist. They told me that over time their wrist got sore. Since there was so little "play" in the bracelet, there was no way to change where the screws settled. If I'm wearing mine and it is hot and sticky, or my wrist or arm is puffy for whatever reason, I can move my bracelet around and get some relief. It doesn't spin around like a bangle, but it will definitely turn if I turn it. If you're planning to wear it every day forever, I'd go up. I am really glad I did, because I know I'd never wear it if I didn't. I know the SAs say the smallest possible size is "correct," but it just isn't very comfortable. I also think a slightly roomier bracelet looks more graceful. Congratulations and good luck! :balloon:

What is your wrist size?

My two cents: I have 1 classic Love and 1 thin Love. Both in size 17. The thin does feel looser. It can easily rotate around my wrist whereas I have to really push and force the classic to rotate (I'm in between 16 and 17). So if you are going for the thins, highly recommend you going for size 15. Perhaps as they are thinner they are just easier to move around the wrist than classic.dont get me wrong, I really like the fit and look, but still think the 15 won't be too tight on you in thin. Shame they didn't have any for you to try out!!
What is your wrist size?

Reactions: marwaaa
Hi
I was debating between a 16 and 17 -- like many others on this thread 16.5 would be ideal if cartier made it!! So went with the 17. For the first 7 - 10 days hated it, it is rather a loose fit, but then I grew to love the 17! Some flexibility with movement is never a bad thing, especially as one may add to the stack or switch it up in the years to come. Options are always a girls best friend! Sometimes I do still wish I had that close wrist fit of the 16, but know that 17 was more of a realistic size option in the long-run.

Hi Hun, do uou have a pic of it on? Im stuck on which size to get. If they did an 18.5 That would be perfect

I have the 20. I like my sizes bigger and to dangle. I have small wrists but then again this was given to me so I can't really return it.
Hi, what size measurement is your actual wrist?

Between sizes here. 17 and 18 fit and while the 18 is loose the 17 was just too tight for my liking. A 17.5 would be perfect.
What did you end up getting?

Reactions: Lodpah
Between a 16 and 17
Im in the middle of a dilemma. My wrist is 17cm and I have always tried the 18 love classic and it was perfect but then my husband bought it for me and it’s digging in at sides. I’ve put on a bit of post baby weight BUT I think my wrist size won’t change that much when i lose weight so I’m thinking of swapping to the 19. I wish they did half sizes (18.5) anyway surely my wrist size won’t change that much. So even if my wrist went down in size when I lose weight (surely it can’t change that much) and I get the 19 love do you think that will still be ok?

Im in the middle of a dilemma. My wrist is 17cm and I have always tried the 18 love classic and it was perfect but then my husband bought it for me and it’s digging in at sides. I’ve put on a bit of post baby weight BUT I think my wrist size won’t change that much when i lose weight so I’m thinking of swapping to the 19. I wish they did half sizes (18.5) anyway surely my wrist size won’t change that much. So even if my wrist went down in size when I lose weight (surely it can’t change that much) and I get the 19 love do you think that will still be ok?
If your wrist is 17 then size 19 would definitely suit you better! I agree that usually wrist size doesn’t change that much and since they don’t offer half sizes it’s always better in my opinion to go bigger not smaller..

Reactions: masone
I treated myself to a Cartier love bracelet last week and I am a 16cm wrist, the SA in the cartier boutique actually thought I'd be better with an 18cm bracelet but I chose the 17cm as it was more fitted, bear in mind it is December in New York. It was fine during the day but by that night my arm got more swollen and the bracelet got very snug and the inner screws were leaving marks on my arm, it was overall quite uncomfortable and I thought if I'm going to be wearing this everyday it wasn't going to work. I immediately returned the bracelet the next day for the 18cm. It is a lot more loose but as other purchasers all here have advised, in the Summer months your arm is going to get more snug and if I ever change in body weight or have a baby etc these are all potential things to keep in mind. I was very lucky I could return it but it was put on me in the store and I returned it less than 24 hours later so I am very glad I did. Ideally a 17.5cm bracelet would be my ideal size but obviously as they don't make them definitely size up!

Reactions: Linlio