If you want new shoes, do not buy it from Bluefly....

Oh no--I completely understand your disappointment! We get so excited about purchases like this, and then it's a huge let down to receive something in such poor condition! :sad:

I really hope you can find another pair of python privatitas!

Its a shame to get rid of these shoes. Either get the black version or dye these ones another color. They are stunning and in my opinion not ones to let go of. If you keep these though I agree with the others you should get a bit of a discount.

I am dying for a pair of these and have called EVERYWHERE to find a pair my size with no luck.

So now my mind is working again.... Maybe the nude clichys, huh:graucho:. would you ladies mind to share that where you got from and how much is the retail?

The fading happened to my shoes also because one shoe was on display and the other had been sitting in the box. Somehow the cobbler got them to match and they are the same color now.

Re: the nude clichys. I love them but they are a very different shoe from the nude cabaret and I see them worn on very different occassions. They are available at the CL boutiques and I believe they are around $550.

There is another pair black in 5 1/2. it could very well fit me OK, but after this experience, I am afraid to trying again. :sad:
The Black does look good and it should not fade in the same way as lighter colours may. Dark Blue is also a nice colour if you can find them.

I bought a Black pair for Karen, although they were called Cravtouza rather than Caberet. I still can't work out if there is any difference between the two :confused1:

Attachments

• Cravtouza.jpg
    Cravtouza.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Cravtouza Back.jpg
    Cravtouza Back.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Dita Blue Cravtouza.jpg
    Dita Blue Cravtouza.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 58
Bluefly is so iffy to me. They sell stuff other stores simply couldn't get rid of and we all know what the sale merch looks like after hanging on the racks or sitting on the shoe shelves for months on end. Not good. 20% off such old stuff is a sad little discount when some of what they are selling is in worn condition. Of course, they do have good things sometimes at a discount that is hard to find (YSL Tribute Bags!)

Sorry about your bad experience. :flowers:

I think it is hit or miss with Bluefly. sometimes they have customer returns and don't care to inspect them properly and relist it on their website. i would be weary of products that show up all of a sudden and there is only one size left in them. the same stuff happened with people on TPF who bought RM bags. one girl sent back a bag when she found out the zipper wasn't working! (yeah how disappointing is that) another girl found that her bag had a lot of scratches. and i think some others complained about missing dustbags. i guess you can't expect perfection when you are buying it from a retailer that is supplied with overstock or discontinued items.

but then again i bought CL's from saks that were somewhat "damaged" but i think it was a manufacturing defect...

I've had the same issue with Bluefly with a pair of Louboutins a couple years ago. The red sole was worn off and not minor wear from trying them on inside. I decided to keep them and they gave me a discount. I had already used a 20% off code at purchase also.

It's a shame about these shoes, because they are so damn pretty!
If you can get a discount from Bluefly maybe you would want to consider keeping them. How is the sole, do they look like they have been worn?

If you love these shoes you could take them into a cobbler and see how much it would cost to fix them. Bluefly should give you a partial refund to pay for the expenses - maybe 30 dollars or so?