If you love Chocolate bars, come join the Club!!

umimaddicted

To Bal bags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
I just received my Chataigne Club bag. I hope you all don't mind the large pics. I forgot to change the size before I put em up on Photo Bucket. I took pics of every angle and inside etc. that I could think of. I also put it up against a day bag so you can see this new style compared to a day bag. I think the bag though actually is and was meant to be a cross between the City and the Day styles.

The color of the bag is beautiful and a rich chocolate bar brown. At first I thought the leather was thicker and different, but then I realized that there is sizing fabric behind the leather so that it has more body to it. It still squishes nicely but will maybe need to be used more to get it real squishy. I like it though. The size and style is really nice. I actually am so glad to have it as another new style and choice from Balenciaga. The strap as you can see on one of the pics, moves easily from side to side so that the strap moves out of your way when you want to get into it. It zips and unzips easy, I love the zipper going both ways (two zips on top) and I really like the back pocket on the outside!

Size: It is exactly a city bag - I laid a city on top and it is a city bag with a little more structure, back outside pocket, one shoulder strap instead of two handles and shoulder strap, and more room inside. It is a beautiful style and bag and I am keeping it!!

IMG_7433-1.jpg

IMG_7434.jpg

IMG_7443.jpg

IMG_7444.jpg

IMG_7445.jpg

IMG_7447.jpg

IMG_7449.jpg

First of all congratulations! Second thank you for all the photos! I can really get a feel for the club now! I really love it - even more so than the day bag. I never liked how loooong the day shape was on me. I like how this is more of a square or sideways rectangle.

Bal finally got it right with a new style!

Congrats on a stunner bag -- I am patiently waiting for my GGH Chataigne PT to arrive from LV. It's a beautiful color and a great style -- geez now I might just have to get one of those too....LOL Enjoy!!! :smile:

Are you kidding, I LOVE big pics :yes: I also love chocolate and your gorgeous pics makes me want to take a bite of that yummy bag! It's beautiful and I think this is going to be a popular style. Many congrats. It looks great on you.

Wow! Thanks for the great photos. It's a stunner. Seems to have the look and drape of the Day with a couple of advantages. I've been wondering how this bag would carry, and the length of the handle etc.,

It looks as if the space below the handle is a bit greater than the Day?? Less boob squissage, and easier access! :cloud9:

oh the chocolate bar looks really yummy. thanks for sharing the pics of this new bal style. it looks great on you.
maybe you can create a CLUB fan club on the club house thread. :P