If you love Chocolate bars, come join the Club!!

I thought I would let everyone know the weight of the Club bag compared to the other styles, Day and City for an FYI -

1lb. 6.5 oz - Club RH
1lb. 3.8 oz - Day RH
1lb. 7.5 oz - City RH

For those who are sensitive to weight like myself.

RERE:
It does beat trying to shorten the inside of the day bag as I had done in the past. :lolots:
I still love my day bags and certainly won't give them up for this new Club style. The Day bag still sits so comfortably on the shoulder and feels so wonderful on but the Club is just another style that gives another choice. I love my city's because they are fun and easy to carry with their beautiful handles and longer strap, Day's because they are that bohemian style, squishy goodness of soft leather and the Club is in between both. Day bags break in quickly to smooshy goodness and I can say that the Club will take a little more time like the City bag to break in. I will post a month from now to see how it breaks in. :yes:

Thanks for the pics! It does look great on you. I like your comparison with the Day, too, since the Day is one of my favorites. I, too, would like to see how it "breaks in."

Thanks for the pics and congrats! I love the colour, it reminds me of the richness of my Mogano. And you wear the Club style so well. It perfectly suits you and is actually making me consider the Club as casual running around bag. I also didn't realise that it's quite big - which is great.

Thanks for the pics and congrats! I love the colour, it reminds me of the richness of my Mogano. And you wear the Club style so well. It perfectly suits you and is actually making me consider the Club as casual running around bag. I also didn't realise that it's quite big - which is great.

saff
You are very welcome and you are right I think for what I have seen Mogano to be. It is close in color. It can be a small bag or large bag depending on how you stuff it but I do like how stuff organizes in it. Great having the back pocket. I think I would like to have that back pocket on all their bags.

Thank you also: ladieisobel, cscwallh,cbarrus also! :hugs:

Last edited: