If you live near an LV store, how often do you go in?

I live an hour away from the closest LV from me. But where I'm from that's not bad. We're used to driving those kinds of distances. There are 4 within a few miles. I prefer the ones in Virginia that the 2 in MD. They usually have better stock, not to mention that hot stamping is only done at fairfax square.

I have 5 Local LV's (yes, count em, 5) at home - and when I'm living there I go at least once a week to the mall and always stop by LV. Now that I'm living at school LV's far - at least 2 hours away - but it helps me to not spend money :smile:

my apartment just right accross the street from LV boutique :graucho: :graucho: :graucho: and i used to go in very very often. but now i always go to the other boutique in the city because it's bigger and my favorite SA is there :angel: :angel: :angel:

the nearest is about 4 blocks away from where i live. the other one is about a 5 minute tram ride across the river (if i can't be bothered walking). i used to come visit quite often even just to chit-chat with the SAs, but i've been too busy hunting for Balenciagas recently and there's nothing at LV that tweaks my curiosity atm.

I live in NYC and am literally 10 mins away from many of the stores that sell LV. I rarely go in because I always end up buying stuff :P I'll only go in if there's something that I can't find on eLux. I also hate paying sales tax so I try to buy as much as I can from eLux

There's one LV boutique and it's downtown in Holt Renfrew, Canada's luxury department store comparable to Saks (BTW, I was in New York twice and I loved shopping there :love: ). I am about a 20-minute drive away but I only go about twice a year. Otherwise, I would be totally broke!

I Have Always Lived Close To An LV. (On My Own &/Or With My Husband & Son)) I Usually Go To Purchase ~2 Or 3 x's A Month.....Or With Others ~ I Love To Go Look @ Pieces With Them (+++More!)

Back when I was heavily into LV I was going there two or three times a month. The SA's got to know me QUITE well, lol. It is about a 20 minute drive for me and it is in the new Saks that they built in Raleigh. Then there is an actual LV boutique in Charlotte, which is a 3 1/2 hour drive so I don't get to that one much.

Like 4 times in the last month! If I have a purchase picked out then I have someone drive me so I can run in since parking is hard to find. The Seattle remodel is supposed to be done by the first week of June and it looks huge compared to the current size!