If you had a chance to do it again...

I would've gotten a Marine City RH instead of a Marine First. A first is too small for me:sad: I realize it now.

If I don't get to sell it, at least my daughter has her first designer bag already lined up for her :smile:

The only thing I would have done differently was to buy a black City much, much sooner. As in years ago when I first saw it and fell in love with it. I thought they where too thin and sensitive then.
I don't regret any of my other bag purchases but the minut I got my City I knew I had found it ... THE perfect bag for me ykwim? So naturally I would have liked to have realised that sooner.

Oh, and then I would have bought an Indigo First.

Last edited:
^^There's nothing like a black city - I think everyone should have one, it should be a requirement! :roflmfao::tup:

You know what, I didn't really buy this even so many of you said how classic a black city is.

Now I have one with amazing leather, I couldn't agree with you more!! The design of the city is beautiful enough that it speaks for itself and doesn't need the help from a bright colour!

I wish I would of starting buying bbags in 2003 instead of all those dang Louis Vuittons I bought and am now selling to fund my bbag purchases!

Last edited:
I wish I would of starting buying bbags in 2003 instead of all those dang Louis Vuittons I bought and am now selling to fund my bbag purchases!

UGH, I hear ya, bpurse!:cursing: I didn't discover Bal until 07 and sold all my LV's, save a Cabas Piano for crappy days, and missed out on all the best bags.:sad: