If you had a chance to do it again...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ...would you pick the same color/style or something else? If so, what would you give up and what would you get?

I might have the opportunity to exchange my Anthra City SGH for something else (very slight chance though) so I was thinking about getting a Black First. I don't carry too much stuff in my bag and I don't have an everyday black bag right now so I thought I'd try it.

2. If I had a chance to do it over, I wouldn't have purchased so many "safe" colors in the beginning. IMO, a black First is basic, whereas Antrha SGH, has more fab appeal.

3. If I had the chance to do it again. I would stay away from bright colors:smile:

4. Uh-OH does that mean my Magenta is going to be hard to wear?

If I had an anthra City with SGH I would be doing a happy dance!!!

5. I would get my tomato first in a city (same thing for my sapphire first, would get a city instead).

Also, I wouldn't walk past that awesome electric turquoise city at Barney's and think whatever....

6. I wouldnt have sold my 05 Black City or EB RH City. Damn it.

7. I wish I could start my bal collection from 2004... I wish I could get a black city with GGH...

8. OMG, I would want to do the same! Also, I won't get the the two or three bags I did at first and then had to end up selling them.

Btw, I would love an 08 Anthra SGH City. Are you sure you have to let it go?

9. If I could do it all over again I never would have discovered Bal! I only have 2, but want more and can't stop obsessing over the brand. Alas, buying more right now would make my credit card melt so all I can do is drool over everyone else's fabulous bags...

10. Okay, you guys are making me think I should just keep the Anthra AND get a black First! Or, if I see a Sanguine First which is totally saturated and dark, I might get that and satisfy my craving for a colored bag.

Thank you for validating my wishy-washiness...I thought I was the only one (of course, I'm probably much worse than you all...I can't seem to decide what I want and just be happy with one bag for awhile!)

11. No regrets ;)

12. I would have chosen SGH over RH :sad:

13. I think that's a great idea. The Anthra is gorgeous! And a First will have a different use altogether.

Btw, you're talking to miss wishy washy here too. Only when it comes to Bals. I don't know why??!!

14. The only thing I would change is getting a Ruby WE instead of a Ruby City (thanks beaux) :P

15. ^^:tup::graucho::heart: