If You Had $4000 to Spend...

Definitely the Lady Dior!

I'm afraid I've never been a big fan of the GST. I would much rather have an H Garden Party as a work horse bag. LV has never held much appeal for me personally, so I can't advocate the alma. The chanel boy is a good option, but I think it falls short of the timeless quality the LDs have.

What do you envision wearing this to? What will you be using it for in 5 years? in 10?

I choose classic bags that will fit into my life even as my uses for it changes. When I got my classic flap, I had just started my career and only took it out for weekends. In a few years though, I know I'll be able to regularly take it when I go to lunch, or dinners with boyf + colleagues.

Hehe my friend I think you and I have very similar tastes and lifestyles! We should go shopping together sometime! :lol: Yes, I have a small gray croc embossed Antigona and I love it! It's a perfect work bag for me---lightweight, holds a lot, a little different, feels luxe to me yet doesn't scream designer to everyone else. The Alma BB would be great for me too on the weekends as a casual bag with the kids! I chose LD here since it's such a gorgeous classic and it would be wonderful to add to my collection if I have an extra 4K to burn! In reality, I don't know how practical it would be for me and therefore, I have not gotten one... Have you considered the Diorissimo?
Yes, we should go shopping together sometime, Poohbag! The damage we could do...but no, I'm trying to be good :angel:

I'd get the Boy but from what I've read on this thread I think you should get the Lady Dior

It's nice to gat the 2 bag option but really, you could prob just wear the LD twice as much, dressed up and down

I'd go for the Boy myself, I 've loved them since the first pic I ever saw. However, with that being said, if I had $4K I'd probably try to hold off for one more and get the LV Capucines. Oh, how I adore that bag.........

Option 2. The Antigona is classy, practical, and under the radar. I'm not normally a fan of LV, but if I were going to get one the Alma would be a contender.

Otherwise, option 3 or 4. I'm more of a Dior girl personally, but I quite like the Chanel Boy too.

Option 2 or 4 - personally I'd go the Chanel Boy but that's because I already have an Alma and while I love the Antigona, I have great work totes already :yes:

I'd go for option 2 first based on the icon pic it looks like you already have several chanels. Option 3 second choice again for some diversity. Then option 4 third choice because I really love the boy bag at if your getting another chanel it's different enough from what you already have.

I would definitely get the Lady Dior! I own the large in patent leather black with ghw and it's my fav bag! When I want to be casual I wear it with the shoulder strap, and when I went to be a little more dressy I remove the strap and carry it as a top handle. I've had it for almost four years and not a single scratch! I do own the large however and it was much cheaper when I bought it. Hate price increases!