If you could pick 1 CDC....What's your Grail CDC?

Could I please just have ONE.........CDC COLLECTION.........? I'd like to have Purseinsanity's , please! Impossible to make a decision on just one, especially after you've seen her collection :nuts::nuts::nuts:

gris elephant alligator cdc with phw - goes with brown base and black based outfits and is a bit of a chameleon under different light.

Could I please just have ONE.........CDC COLLECTION.........? I'd like to have Purseinsanity's , please! Impossible to make a decision on just one, especially after you've seen her collection :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Tricky, tricky;)

I would pick black w/ PHW, can't decide if I like it in croc or smooth leather...

ITA - and so we can all drool again at Purseinsanity's fabulous taste

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/could-someone-anyone-please-help-me-stop-insanity-552678.html

Orangegirl, check this thread^^ out. And cdc also refers to chevre de coromandel (sp?) a type of leather used for bags, small leather goods.