If you could only keep one LV, which would it be?

If you could only keep one bag…which would you pick?

I only have a few, speedy b 35, NF GM, NF MM, and Noe BB. Given my limited experience would have to say NF MM.

Wonder what those with larger collections would say!!

Reactions: DMVLux
With your collection, I'd keep the Noe BB. I have the Noe BB and I love that I can crossbody it and I bought another strap for top handle and it's the size is perfect for what I need.

With my collection, it's so hard to pick but I'll just go with the Pochette Metis since I have 2 of them, black empreinte and reverse mono. The black empreinte is more subtle than reserve mono and I feel I can use anywhere without the monogram being all up people's faces .

I'm breaking the rules a little and say I have 2 for 2nd runner ups...my Keepall 25 or my Cruiser PM. Needless to say if I have the will power to only pick one, I wouldn't have an LV addiction, LOL.

With your collection, I'd keep the Noe BB. I have the Noe BB and I love that I can crossbody it and I bought another strap for top handle and it's the size is perfect for what I need.

With my collection, it's so hard to pick but I'll just go with the Pochette Metis since I have 2 of them, black empreinte and reverse mono. The black empreinte is more subtle than reserve mono and I feel I can use anywhere without the monogram being all up people's faces .

I'm breaking the rules a little and say I have 2 for 2nd runner ups...my Keepall 25 or my Cruiser PM. Needless to say if I have the will power to only pick one, I wouldn't have an LV addiction, LOL.
This is definitely a “what if” question. I have no plans to sell any of my bags. More a fishing expedition to help decide my next. PM empreinte noir is on the short list. Also, I do adore my Noe BB. My first DA bag.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
The most useful would defined be the NF MM then the Speedy B 35.
I would keep the Speedy B 35 though because it is the most versatile from that bunch (crossbody, zip, big enough for daily business and small trips).

From my own collection, if restricted to LV, I would keep my Speedy B Mon Monogram 30 for above reasons and it is my monongram.

From my overall collection I would probably keep either the Celine Micro or Trapeze.

If I would just go for cuteness/prettiness and not functionaly my current favorite is the Alma BB red/white from the LV x YK collection.