If you could choose one of these dream bags...

Which bag would you choose?

• Soft Lockit

• W BB

• Empreinte Speedy 25

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you for voting, everyone! Keep the votes coming.

Wow! Soft lockit seems to be getting more than half the votes. I'm not sure if it's a bit too big and heavy though. But there is the smaller size coming, of course.

I'm surprised that there is almost no support for W bb. Is it just the size or is the whole style going out of fashion?

Thank you for voting, everyone! Keep the votes coming.

Wow! Soft lockit seems to be getting more than half the votes. I'm not sure if it's a bit too big and heavy though. But there is the smaller size coming, of course.

I'm surprised that there is almost no support for W bb. Is it just the size or is the whole style going out of fashion?

There is not a huge difference in price between the lockit and Wbb and to me, at least, the lockit looks so much more luxurious.

Soft Lockit for me as well. Emp Speedy 25 is nice, but the zipper opening is too hard to get things in and out of. As for W, I'm worry it might go out of style as it looks like a copy of the Celine bag.

For me, it is a tie between W bb and soft lockit, but for the money, I would go with soft lockit. But if you already have soft lockit, W bb is really nice, fun, chic, crossbody, compact but big enough for essential stuff. I wish W bb come in black or true red, I would get it in a flash.

For me the W BB tote and the Soft lockit are a tie. But I choose to vote for the Soft lockit...since this poll dosn't have a option to vote for two. :P

Thank you for clearing that up. I thought there was no love at all for the W. :P

There is not a huge difference in price between the lockit and Wbb and to me, at least, the lockit looks so much more luxurious.

That's true. SL makes more sense from the point of view of price.

Soft Lockit - under the radar, lux and holds a ton!

I really love the under the radar look of the SL! No monograms anywhere.

Soft Lockit for me as well. Emp Speedy 25 is nice, but the zipper opening is too hard to get things in and out of. As for W, I'm worry it might go out of style as it looks like a copy of the Celine bag.

Thank you! I need to consider those things. I also think the soft lockit and speedy are more timeless designs than the w.

For me, it is a tie between W bb and soft lockit, but for the money, I would go with soft lockit. But if you already have soft lockit, W bb is really nice, fun, chic, crossbody, compact but big enough for essential stuff. I wish W bb come in black or true red, I would get it in a flash.

Thank you, Cali! Yes, the soft lockit would probably make more sense for the price and I don't have one yet. But I also fell in love with your pic of the magnolia w bb. It's just so cute!

speedy Empreinte.. the cutest, and seems really wearable!

The speedy seems to be very wearable! I can't believe I've never taken a closer look at it in the boutique so far!