If you could choose one of these dream bags...

Which bag would you choose?

• Soft Lockit

• W BB

• Empreinte Speedy 25

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't have the soft lock it or W bag. So I will vote for speedy b in empreinte as its a versatile bag. Its the perfect size that you can wear handheld, shoulder or cross body. It's my favorite LV piece. But of course I don't have the other 2 so I'm kind of bias. Either way they're all beautiful. GL on your decision!

W bb got my vote!...I'm probably the only one here who doesn't care for the soft lockit...the zipper edge seems so soft it goes wonky if bag isn't packed evenly....I would have liked a heavy zipper instead of the ones they use in it...

Thank you so much for your votes so far! :smile: Soft Lockit seems to be a really special bag to get so much love and I'm getting more and more excited about it. :woohoo: I only wish I could check the weight before making my decision since I want a bag I can carry around all day without pain.

I think it's a very beautiful design that won't go out of style and when I saw it for the very first time I instantly knew I wanted it. But I also really want a small leather bag that I can carry cross-body. Decisions, decisions... :panic:

1st: Speedy Empreinte - cute, stylish, wearable in many ways, AM or PM. Ageless. Can travel with..
2nd: Soft Lockit - Luxurious, understated elegance, mostly AM use.. Could travel with.
3rd: W - for me, not practical.

Good luck with your choice. Any Louis Vuitton leather bag is an absolutely special purchase..

I vote for the Empreinte Speedy 25! I'm also in the same position as you and after lots of research I've decided on the Emp Speedy. It is just so classic and timeless! Good luck on your decision and enjoy the excitement leading up to your new bag :smile: