If you can only have...

dazlinpearl said:
The Koala is beautiful. That's my vote. But why do you have to drop it? Just curious... =)
I'd like to use the funds from the wallet for another bag!

I'm seriously shocked at all the replies telling me to keep the viennois! I thought that most people would tell me to keep the Koala since it's the latest but I guess old classics die hard.

The viennois was my first love (well, second only if you count the discontinued continental clutch) but the Koala is just so eyecatching. I agree with Yeux though - I'm scared of the buckle!!! And it makes this funny jingly sound...(the sound of my money jingling to LV...)

I'm partial to the Koala because I own one, having said that I've never even looked at a French Purse IRL so I guess I'm really now much help. They are both great wallets. Do you find that one is more functional than the other? I would stick with which ever one you find to be more practical as they are both great looking wallets.

I say koala also b/c I have one. I carry mostly cc and not a lot of cash and coins. Personally I don't think the koala is hard to get in and out of, just press the button and it slides out fast. Plus the scratches on the buckle don't really bother me. You don't even see it unless you sit there and reflect it against the light.

Munchkyn said:
I say koala also b/c I have one. I carry mostly cc and not a lot of cash and coins. Personally I don't think the koala is hard to get in and out of, just press the button and it slides out fast. Plus the scratches on the buckle don't really bother me. You don't even see it unless you sit there and reflect it against the light.

Ditto on everything Munchkyn said. I :love: my mono Koala. The buckle doesn't bug at all, and it's such a beautiful and practical wallet. I thought future scratches on the buckle might bother me when I was contemplating buying the wallet, but so far, I haven't even really noticed them.

I love the koala, it's more functional and more modern that the french purse IMO...I happen to love using the clasp, and though it does scratch (the clasp), I've used mine for a year straight (until this week when I just gave it a break) and it still looks lovely, you do need to be a little more careful with it, but what a great piece it is!