If you can only have...

1. either the monogram koala wallet ($560) or the monogram porte monnaie billets viennois (french purse $570), which would you pick and why???

I have both wallets and I need to get rid of one! :crybaby:Which one should it be???

koalawallet.jpg frenchpurse.jpg
  2. None. You'll regret it...

3. LOL! That wasn't one of the choices Veronika! :P

4. gosh, what a tough decision! I love both styles. I own the french wallet but thought about buying the koala when it came out too. I think it really depends on whether u carry a lot of credit cards or just use money. I usually carry cash and use change so i like the big coin compartment on the french wallet. If i were to use the koala, the amount of change i hold in there would make it bulky and lumpy. I also really like the look of the french wallet.

5. I just posted in the other thread :P
    Keep the Viennois :yes:

6. i love both wallets, but purely out of fear of damaging the Koala buckle, i might choose to keep the Viennois.

7. seriously if u decide to drop the koala, could u PM me? :biggrin:

8. Ditto!

9. Definitely Keep The French Purse!!!

10. french purse...! only cos i like it and i want one!

11. I love the Viennois...the look of the Koala is nice but I think it'd be annoying to have to undo it every time you needed to get into it.

12. The koala, but only because I love the 2nd one.

13. Keep the Viennois!! I usually have a large amount of change as well, so I prefer the larger change section.

14. Hard choice, I vote Viennois.

15. French Purse! It's the most convenient wallet ever. Not too big, not too small, enough slots and comparments for the essentials. Plus, I kinda dislike the big clasp on the Koala.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice