If this was your Amethyst City, would you keep it?

I really like the leather on your city, and wouldn't be bothered with this small flaws. But if it does bother u a lot, then u shld jus return and get another one. But i'm afraid you might not get the same nice leather as this one. Do consider it carefully.
Good luck!

I agree with nada above, it may be a long hunt for another bag with nice Amethyste leather, but if you are able to hold out and persist it can be possible :smile: Maybe try putting a bit of moisturizer on the area first?

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: i just read the part about the commercial...so true!

I agree with the majority here...If you are not 100% satisfied then I would exchange it for another Amethyst! It will stand out to you like the commercial where the guy has the stain on his shirt and the stain is yelling the whole time.
So if it were me I would exchange it for another, that is a lot of money to spend on something that you are not totally happy with! KWIM?

BTW, the Amethyst City is TDF!!:drool:

I agree with nada above, it may be a long hunt for another bag with nice Amethyste leather, but if you are able to hold out and persist it can be possible :smile: Maybe try putting a bit of moisturizer on the area first?

:tup:I think I'm going to keep moisturizing the area, just so that I dont worry about it cracking more or peeling. Other than that, since I'm satisfied with the bag, I think I'm just going to keep her. Nada speaks very wisely when she says I might not find another one with leather this nice! Thanks again :smile:

try moisturising it. if it bothers you alot, then exchange for another one. This is what I did with my miu miu wallet and I felt much happier with a perfect wallet after the exchange.