If red is so hot this season..How come I can't find one?

Hi Emmy,
I saw this "croc" embossed Cole Haan bag at Nordstrom and it's the perfect vibrant shade of true red. Not orangey or burgandy. Plus at $375 it won't break the bank! Also, I believe Marc Jacobs has a gorgeous red coming out for spring. Saw pics in the Nordstrom look book and it might be worth holding out for...

Good luck!

Yup-I saw that one....But I like the other one with the two handles better..but that one isn't as nice a "red" as yours....mj for spring!! I know...Baglover said the red was called scarlet I believe..Unfortunately that doesn't help me now as I have a bug up my butt for a red bag for the holidays....And btw why is red going to be for spring!?!? Argghhh!! :cursing: Maybe I'm old fashioned but I think red is a winter/holiday/cold color...

^ dggirl..Just went to TJ MAxx on my lunch...No luck..Lots of Kathy Van Zeeland...Her reds were what I wanted but wasn't too fond of the bags...I'll try the other one in my area this weekend....Maybe I'll just try to find a bag I LIKE for now and get the MJ in the spring...Oh woe is me You guys are all great!!! Thanx!! :heart: Emmy

RED; Balenciaga bright red is beautiful ($995-1195)
Dior red Cannage is gorgeous, its a dark red (1245 for medium one which is big, small one may work for you....its $1180 i think, large one can fit a hippo, too big)

I'm surprised that no one has suggested the red Patent Fendi B yet, my mom has it and it is BEAUTIFUL! I'm waiting an appropriate time before I can borrow it.

Furla bag from costco

123561.jpg

oohh, like that one !