If a slightly less bad Santa came to visit...

redspark

May 6, 2009
And told you he was going to take away ONE of your bags for being naughty, which one would you part with?

I'll start - I think it would have to be my lavender spazzalato E-W Bayswater, even though I do really love it (and it turns out to be my most practical 'snow bag'!), it's not a classic like the others.

You?

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
Hmmmmm. Tough but i will cheat a bit and go with my drew mini in oak as it is only tiny and parting with her would not feel as awful as losing a full sized bag, iykwim. xx

chocolate oak

Jun 24, 2009
Sweden
My olive darwin Pasadena I think. But if he really came here to collect it, I'd probably bag slap him again. The UK santas seem more hostile than the ones in Sweden.

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
Ireland
No Indy. That's not in your collection anymore! Have to keep an eye on you - you like bending the rules!!! Lol.

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
Ireland
I'm going to go with my Daria iPhone messenger. I would miss it but it wouldn't kill me. If not that - my eBay purchase last night. I haven't seen it yet to bond with it. Santa would have to take it before I see it though. Otherwise it would be a very tough decision!

wulie

No Sofa No Buy
May 20, 2010
West Midlands
He can have white congo Bridget! (I think that's what it is anyway!!!) Definitely least used and sadly least loved...

Jul 9, 2009
see this is much easier!!! next he could have my one pink bag- roxy as I really dont do pale pink!! or any pink!!