If a slightly less bad Santa came to visit...

:crybaby::sad: I only have 4 bags and couldn't part with any. It took me so long and much heart ache to get this collection right , please Santa,don't make me give one up, I promise to be good from now on, honest.:huh:

Hmm. Probably my mink and chocolate Milton, even though I do love it very much.
Because - Mabel - no! She's my first love; I'd never part with her;
Poppy - she's such a sweetheart and silver hardware and the green leather I just adore;
Ink Bays clutch - a total classic and ageless;
Purple Bays - my trophy, my ultimate Mulberry;
Teal and marine Milton - I love the colour, it makes me happy.
So that leaves mink Milton. Sniff, sob. Take him away, bad Santa.

I can't even contemplate giving away all of my bags bar one as the other thread asks but this slightly easier. Do I go for choc Blenheim which has been packed away for DD in the future (which seems a little mean, although I wouldn't feel sad) or Oak Bays, which I love but hardly ever use? mmmmmm. decisions, decisions

Probably my large Bays clutch in the sparkly galaxy gold colourway. Only because it can't be my beloved orange Daria and my newest clutch (small black patent Bays) is far too classy and versatile.

Easier I think than bad Santa - it would have to be choc milton or grey patent Brynmore. I adore grey patent, but I think my Brynmore was a reaction to missing out on Bentley Bays. Sadly too big for me and along with Milton isn't getting enough use.:sad: