IDIOT SELLER? I paid w/Paypal, seller refunds via mailed check! Wrong address too!!!

Sorry for the long response! I completely had forgotten that I had made this thread... The refund transaction went through fine and I was able to receive my money back from Paypal. The seller sells a lot of items, so I'm not sure why she didn't know about the whole "sending a check" was a bad idea.

Thanks for all of your help!!! :tup::yes:

I agree with this post - work through Paypal and quit talking to this loser. You did file a PP claim already right??? CALL paypal!

Nope, I didn't file a claim. I told the seller that for the both of us to be protected during a refund, she should not send me a check and refund me via paypal. She just replied that she had no idea and always sent checks. She promptly refunded via paypal after that. Yea...so all is well right now. :yes:

Did she say why she's sending you a check? Ask her why, but also ask why she won't use Paypal. I think you may want to stick with your claim.

Not only that, she's stupid to not use PayPal for the return, because when she does, it also refunds her FVF through eBay.

Why do that? That doesn't make sense. I'm assuming she has her checking account tied to her PP account??? Weird.

Nope, I didn't file a claim. I told the seller that for the both of us to be protected during a refund, she should not send me a check and refund me via paypal. She just replied that she had no idea and always sent checks. She promptly refunded via paypal after that. Yea...so all is well right now. :yes:

Doesn't she realize she can send an eCheck through her PP account as a refund, as well? She obviously doesn't realize this, as it would make her life so much easier. Sounds like she does refunds all the time. Scary!

Glad it's all worked out though.