Identity crisis? Am I a Birkin, Kelly or both gal (PS I know I am a dork)

LOOK at YOU, Rocker!!!!.......a girl after my own heart! You are BOTH...Kelly and Birkin girl. I find that it just depends upon my mood which bag comes out to play, KWIM? I'm basically in jeans most of the time and the Kelly dresses them up a bit........while the Birkin is cas-u-al!

They both look equally great on you IMO! It all depends...I have learned over time...that I am probably less of a kelly girl and more birkin/bolide girl....I do have one kelly (sold my 2d) and will keep that one...and although I love how they look on others...for myself, I prefer the double handle bags more.....you're like many of us, jumping in FAST...and then trying to figure it out lol!! My advice is to take your time and don't move too fast...it will all work itself out....and congrats!!

Stacy, you knew how we would all answer this question, didn't you? Both of your new H bags look absolutely perfect on you. Different styles for different moods!

:nuts: You really ROCK those bags, Rockerchic! I guess it's all in the name.:rochard:
I don't think many people could honestly wear both as well as you. You look fab in both pics. I actually like the birkin. Perhaps 'cos of the GH I don't think it looks v. casual on you at all. It actually looks pretty special. Honestly, don't think everyone's just being nice. You really ARE both!

Is it any wonder that I love you all???! thanks so much :heart:
shoes, great advice!! I am the type that jumps in both feet!! I will sloooowwww down now and take some time with my bags...it usually does take me a little time to figure out what works. Unforutunately I can never figure out at the boutique...I always need to live with it alittle while to figure out!

You do look great in both! I can relate, I got a Kelly and couldn't figure out how to wear her (a 35 as well!) Then, someone said, 'wear her with everything -- she isn't picky.' Now, it is my favorite bag and I do. I LOVE the Kelly on you! It looks fab!!

Ok my friends, a week into the Hermes forum and I am already making a pest of myself!!
Well I first bought my Kelly--ebene, 35, ph, chevre de coramandel--and I absolutely love to just gaze at her...but I never carried her yet...
Then I bought my Birkin--black, 35, gh, clemence--and again love at first sight but I immediately packed all my stuff in her and although I haven't gone anywhere today, I have carried her around all day from room to room!!
I love the casual vibe of the Birkin and it feels more me. The Kelly is very sophisticated and ladylike and I just don't know if that is me....
Here a pix of me with Kelly and Birkin....Please give me your honest opinions...Who am I???
Birkin
attachment.php

Or Kelly gal
attachment.php

Or could I be both???
You look like both to me!

You are both. I totally understand because I do the same thing. Love to bring out the lady like Kelly but then I think who am I kidding??? - I'm just a girl (with a Birkin). You really look great with both.

Both look so good on you. Why don't you go with the Birkin when you have more of your "rocker" vibe going and the Kelly when you are feeling a little more dressy:smile: