IDENTIFY this TOD'S thread - ask your color, style season ID questions here!

Thank you !! Would you know if I can still get it anywhere ?
I doubt it. I think it's from around 2016/2017 so probably only resale sites might have it. I remember seeing it at a Nordstrom Rack, but that had to be back in 2019. Good luck tho, it's a really nice bag and Tod's is such an under-appreciated brand.

Reactions: Maxilla
This is the place to ask for help identifying a TOD'S item. Please make sure you post pics and any info you have, like when you saw the item.

This is NOT the place to request an opinion on authenticity - we have a thread for that here: http://forum.purseblog.com/tods/authenticate-tods-please-use-proper-format-post-1-a-416418.html
Hi the link for authenticity seems to be broken!
I have posted a bag to see if anyone could shed some light on the authenticity but no reply
Thanks

Hey everyone, I am new here but since the tods authentication thread is closed I figured Id shoot my shot here. I have just purchased a tod’s t timeless shoulder bag for the insane price of €200 via vinted. The bag looks brand new and the photos look good so Im wondering if it’s a fake or just someone unhappy with their gift. Can you help me authenticate this bag? Or point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!
D1379259-3605-409F-B79E-5A116EC0BB1B.jpeg98C530AB-8DB7-400F-9641-A3814172F303.jpeg13756700-7741-4B0F-A59D-05A9B1D0C4A9.jpeg4BA732AA-0039-4B02-8729-2CDB601641A5.jpegAE98B31D-00BF-41CC-B5A3-08EFB7D11B72.jpeg

Hi beautybekky, I'm far from being an expert but I think the bag looks absolutely fine. I have a couple of Tod's bags and got a perfect Timeless crossbody too for an incredible steal a few weeks ago on VC. Some people just want to get rid of bags they received as a gift from whoever, or it might be buyer's remorse. Who cares. Enjoy your bag, it looks fabulous!
EDIT: Did you take these pictures? If they are from the seller, be careful you receive this very bag!

Please help! I just saw a photo of this bag last week and need help identifying the bag. I believe it's a Tod's bag but it must be from an older collection because I don't see it on Tod's website. I can't tell from this photo if it's meant to be a shoulder or crossbody bag. It looks like the strap is also made leather with holes in it for adjustment.
Bag1.jpeg

Can someone help me identify this tod’s bag? The seller says it’s vintage and they bought it second hand, and there is no engraving like lampo on the zip - so I wonder if they were mislead and bag is fake.
Have you ever seen a tod’s bag without lampo?

A82F3692-4AED-4A67-AB50-793858D0B8AD.png

Hi all. I just purchased a preloved Tods T Timeless Micro Shoulder bag in the "baguette hobo" shape .... something about this bag seems off though .... do you by any chance know whether these also have the Lampo Zipper (because my zipper says nothing at the bottom). Also, I noticed a phillips screw where the handle is attached .... looking at retails picks of the bag seems that some come with a phillips screw and some with a slotted screw, so not too overly concerned about that. The thing with the zipper worries me though, and generally I have a feeling of a slightly artificial smell (not the good leather smell I was expecting). Do you know whether this bag style is copied, may I have gotten a replica?

Hi everyone, I purchased this Tods bag back in 2003/4 if I remember correctly. Anyhow, I believe it is one of the original D bags with magnetic closure not zipper. My understanding is that there were 5 variations marketed for the Original D, but I cannot find what those 5 variations look like other than the very popular one seen with Princess Diana.

I’ve only come across a couple of this style with magnetic closure online and I’m struggling to find again to confirmed bag type.

The dimensions are roughly
W13” x T14” (to top of handle) x D4”.

Anyone?

IMG_8702.jpeg

IMG_8781.jpeg

IMG_8782.jpeg

IMG_8784.jpeg

IMG_8709.jpeg

IMG_8701.jpeg

IMG_8700.jpeg

Last edited: