Identify This Fendi

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
Does anyone know what kind of bag this is? This is a hand me down from my cousin. I don't want to go to all the way to Fendi. It will save me a lot of time if someone knows. Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• IMG_1096.jpg
    IMG_1096.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3,666
Reactions: perlefine
I'm surprised that they could have small fendi spys now .. maybe it's something that unscrupulous manufacturers are coming up with? I just would have thought have thought that we would have seen a celeb "debuting" the small fendi spy first .. it's not on the NM or Saks websites ..

Yes, they do make the small spys. I see them at the Fendi store awhile ago in black, brown, blue and etc colors. Personally, I think the regular spy bag looks alot better than their small spy bags.

I have to concur with Irissy. Fendi does make the small spy, but I like the regular spy a lot better. Not sure if that is an authentic spy or fake, if infact it is fake...they are making it very hard to spot.

If it was a coppery colour, the Holt Renfrew in Toronto still has the spy hobo.. I saw it again yesterday and it was still there to haunt (and taunt) me !

ayla said:
If it was a coppery colour, the Holt Renfrew in Toronto still has the spy hobo.. I saw it again yesterday and it was still there to haunt (and taunt) me !

I am calling now! thanks Ayla!!!!!!!....Saw it on E-lux. a few weeks ago, Love it for a metallic, I will see If it is worth it!

They don't open till 10:00!!!!....It's the hobo right? I actually want the metallic in the hobo, not the spy, I loved it...will post pics if I get it!!!!!