Identify This Fendi

nobody is there.....we got 20 centimetres of snow this morning!!!! I am calling T.O now instead of my SA! No body is answeing....there looking if it's in the window outside!....waiting on the phone

IT"S not a spy Ayla!!!!! It's Isabella Fiore! mettalic hobo!:sad: Thanks anyways!I will continue to check E-lux

star3777 said:
Wow that was a mad rush! Oh well :sad: , I guess the Isabella fiore is stunning too! Ayla you got me dizzy:wacko: .I hope I can find the metallic spy hobo again.

Augh, really ? It was in the Fendi section, was it the Yorkdale store ?

Sorry for the hassle if I was wrong, but I could swear it's the hobo ! :Push:

Thanks you guys for clearing some things up for me. I know the pic I posted is probably a fake but I can't find a real one online that is why I am asking. I just saw this girl at starbucks have it and the color she had it in made it really cute. I agree that the black/brown looks dull and the bag is not great but in this brown/silver/purple/teal metallic hue it looks really nice so I don't know if she had bought a fake. The original spy has always been too big for me so I thought the small one might be better.

Are these two spy bags the same color but in different lighting? or they are not the same? Could anyone tell me the color name of each bag if they are not the same? Thanks

Attachments

• NMV7471_mp.jpg
    NMV7471_mp.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 732
  • Fendi_Spy_Gold_Silver.jpg
    Fendi_Spy_Gold_Silver.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 740
it's neither.......i can't remember who the bag's designer is but i know they sell them at henri bendel's.............it's not one of the major designers we're always discussing......