Identify This Burberry

Does anyone know the collection/year of this Prorsum trench? Just got it for a great price and really excited about it. I've searched through the old collections and can't seem to find it. Material is listed as 100% cotton outer.

IMG_6282.jpgIMG_6283.jpgIMG_6284.jpg

I would love to know more about this design! When was it first produced? Is there any story or details that anyone can tell me about this design? I received this gift and I am not as curious as to whether it is authentic as I am about when this design started to be produced by Burberry and whether anyone knows anything about this tote :smile: Thank you very much!

Attachments

• Berryberry2.jpg
    Berryberry2.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Berryberry1.jpg
    Berryberry1.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 3
I would love to know more about this design! When was it first produced? Is there any story or details that anyone can tell me about this design? I received this gift and I am not as curious as to whether it is authentic as I am about when this design started to be produced by Burberry and whether anyone knows anything about this tote :smile: Thank you very much!
I remember that it is a Stowell tote. This one is made in China. It has a way to be rolled up. They came in many designs - made as a travel tote - that's all I can remember.

I remember that it is a Stowell tote. This one is made in China. It has a way to be rolled up. They came in many designs - made as a travel tote - that's all I can remember.
Thank you for responding! Yes there is a leather strap on the other side that allows the rolled bag to be secured when rolled. Is there a list to determine the age or the authenticity of this particular bag? :smile:

Please post questions regarding Burberry identification here including styles, years, print, etc.
Can anyone authenticate this Burberry Haymarket Tote? It is currently listed on eBay. The fourth picture down (not including the video in the second slot) shows the corner stitching around the top leather trim. To me it looks uneven and not smoothly stitched. The fifth picture of the base shows the check lines not lining up where the front of the bag meets the bottom base, but I've heard that sometimes they won't match up, but I'd like to confirm first. Also are the shoulder straps too thin to be a Burberry? Any help is appreciated. Thank you!!!
Item Name: Burberry Haymarket Check Coated Canvas & Leather Tote Shoulder Bag Vintage 1990s
Item Number:176179949541
Seller ID:penqwnnh
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1761799495...uid=R3HYF5-nS-u&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Can anyone authenticate this Burberry Haymarket Tote? It is currently listed on eBay. The fourth picture down (not including the video in the second slot) shows the corner stitching around the top leather trim. To me it looks uneven and not smoothly stitched. The fifth picture of the base shows the check lines not lining up where the front of the bag meets the bottom base, but I've heard that sometimes they won't match up, but I'd like to confirm first. Also are the shoulder straps too thin to be a Burberry? Any help is appreciated. Thank you!!!
Item Name: Burberry Haymarket Check Coated Canvas & Leather Tote Shoulder Bag Vintage 1990s
Item Number:176179949541
Seller ID:penqwnnh
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1761799495...uid=R3HYF5-nS-u&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Hi! No one has given me their thoughts or opinions. The auction has ended, however, it has been relisted so here is the new auction i.d. number: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1761963705...uid=R3HYF5-nS-u&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Legit - I would ask about the condition of the inside leather because sometimes it starts to beak down and sometimes it is just fine
That was a good idea about the inside leather! It's always hard to tell on the dark linings because cameras tend to over compensate light and I see those white areas. Thank you so much for replying to my question! :smile:

Does anyone know this particular style of bag? It appears to be missing a long strap. I like the bag but would prefer to buy it if I can find one that includes the long strap as well. Searches have turned up empty for me. It appears similar to the Canterbury but it has extra strap details on the sides that attach to the bottom. Much thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20240220_145005.jpg
    20240220_145005.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240220_145110.jpg
    20240220_145110.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 4