Identify this Balenciaga

hmm... interesting. very interesting. I have such a hankering for a yellow! frick! quit finding these kickass mirage bags amour! akk!

its pretty... maybe a limited edition? where did you find your coin purse and this city? I know Bal has done limited releases in other countries for fabric/pony/odd combos... I've never seen a yellow w/ brass hardware before in stores.

and everthing checks out amour?

I would contact Balenciaga NY to confirm. I only heard there was another yellow released at the same time as the Anis, but I don't have any first hand experience with it - so I can't tell you positively. Sorry ;)

mocean said:
hmm... interesting. very interesting. I have such a hankering for a yellow! frick! quit finding these kickass mirage bags amour! akk!

and everthing checks out amour?

hahahahahhahah this cracked me up! mirage bags for us....and amours blessed reality!

crazy balenciaga theory time:

maybe it was a prototype using the mustard leather with the new brass hardware? maybe one of the balenciaga test bags? or maybe it was a fluke anis that come from an off batch? could it have been resurfaced?

*off in balenciaga-dreamland*

ok here's a pic of my coin purse: ( i bought this from a balenciaga retailer here in my country)

CIMG1619.jpg

cointag.jpg

maybe they did mustard 2 fall seasons in a row?

it has a little more saturated yellow with some orange undertones in it... anyone really familiar with mustard 03 could compare? i always thought mustard 03 was a bright, crayon yellow color (but richer, not plastic)...