Alexander Wang Identify this Alexander Wang bag

If you're referring to this one it looks like black to me:

http://carolinesmode.com/caroline/?p=11

ETA: Ok scratch that! She says in one of her entries that it is Grey w/ silver studs. This bag looks like black or forest in most of the pictures but I guess it is grey. I thought it was just a well worn in black.. guess not.

Last edited:
^

http://carolinesmode.com/caroline/?p=15

Bag braggart.. I went on reading and looking for pictures because I too thought maybe it was forest green but she calls it grey in the link above. Once I realized it wasn't black my first guess was forest..

That's the same bag? Wow. Color looks totally different...what a difference a flash makes. I guess I should have read further. :blush: Thanks for the clarification. :smile:

thanks everyone for the id....at first i also thought it was forest green....when i read thru the blog to find out, i somehow missed the one in which she'd mentioned it being grey.

I wonder if she's wrong and it is actually forest green. There are many pictures where the bag looks green.. I haven't seen many pictures where it looks grey :shrugs:

^^ETA: Al though I have to admit, it looks an awful lot like that bag in your link (the middle bag). I can't tell if the middle bag is black or a dark grey. If the only grey one is the lighter one, well that's definitely not her bag. She either has a forest bag or a dark grey bag somehow. Back to thinking it's forest. :lol:

Last edited:
I wonder if she's wrong and it is actually forest green. There are many pictures where the bag looks green.. I haven't seen many pictures where it looks grey :shrugs:

^^ETA: Al though I have to admit, it looks an awful lot like that bag in your link (the middle bag). I can't tell if the middle bag is black or a dark grey. If the only grey one is the lighter one, well that's definitely not her bag. She either has a forest bag or a dark grey bag somehow. Back to thinking it's forest. :lol:

i agree, in the picture with just the bag itself it definitely has a green tinge to it :thinking:

ok girls I am so sorry to go off the handbag, which I think is the forest green. But does anyone know who those peep toe booties are by??? I have been looking for something like that forever.....

Hi ladies, I've been wonderin' what the name of these 2 bags is and how much it costs?? If I'm not mistaken the one that Hillary is carrying is with a shoulder strap while lindsay's doesn't have? TIA:biggrin:

Attachments

• Leaving_a_medical_building_in_Beverly_Hills__August_30__010.jpg
    Leaving_a_medical_building_in_Beverly_Hills__August_30__010.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,218
  • Leaving_a_Gym_in_Los_Angeles__June_08__2010.jpg
    Leaving_a_Gym_in_Los_Angeles__June_08__2010.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,191
Last edited: