Ideeli Problems/ No Customer service/

How was your experience with ideeli customer service?

• Who is your favorite designer at the moment?

• What is your favorite Rebecca Minkoff purse?

• What is your favorite online store?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pfan

Mar 4, 2010
I am not happy with ideeli at all! I am really frustrated with my shopping experience with them, I made a huge order during their blowout sales. They canceled my orders, and said that they suspected fraud, although it was the same billing, and shipping address that I had been using for all my purchases in the months before????? Since then I have not been able to speak with anyone in customer service to verify my identity, or find out the status of my orders. I made a huge purchase because I wanted all of those items that I picked in the blowout sale!!!! You would think that they want the business? Where is the customer service there? I shop at many different sites, Gilt, Rue Lala etc.. and have always had a smooth experience, and have always been able to actually SPEAK to a customer service agent promptly that could help me with my order, or any questions I had regarding my order. Not at ideeli. I have sent upwards of 15 emails. No response. What is the deal with ideeli??? Bad deal!

Very disappointed.

Pursefan

I'm having a problem as well..
they claim to have never recieved an item I returned, though I used their return shipping..I'm digging for the reciept now..
does anyone know what state their returns go to? Ups reciepts dont show where the item is going..
Thankyou.

Hmm. I don't know where the returns go? You should call them at 1888-835-1719

I did get a call back today finally! Maybe because of this post? I will post back when I receive ALL of the items that I ordered. We shall see....

I was just given a store credit, which is fine.

I don't understand how Gilt and Hautelook orders/returns go so smoothly and these
other sites can't seem to get it together..