Ideeli Problems/ No Customer service/

How was your experience with ideeli customer service?

• Who is your favorite designer at the moment?

• What is your favorite Rebecca Minkoff purse?

• What is your favorite online store?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pfan

Mar 4, 2010
I am not happy with ideeli at all! I am really frustrated with my shopping experience with them, I made a huge order during their blowout sales. They canceled my orders, and said that they suspected fraud, although it was the same billing, and shipping address that I had been using for all my purchases in the months before????? Since then I have not been able to speak with anyone in customer service to verify my identity, or find out the status of my orders. I made a huge purchase because I wanted all of those items that I picked in the blowout sale!!!! You would think that they want the business? Where is the customer service there? I shop at many different sites, Gilt, Rue Lala etc.. and have always had a smooth experience, and have always been able to actually SPEAK to a customer service agent promptly that could help me with my order, or any questions I had regarding my order. Not at ideeli. I have sent upwards of 15 emails. No response. What is the deal with ideeli??? Bad deal!

Very disappointed.

Pursefan

ShoeFanatic

Sep 25, 2006
I'm having a problem as well..
they claim to have never recieved an item I returned, though I used their return shipping..I'm digging for the reciept now..
does anyone know what state their returns go to? Ups reciepts dont show where the item is going..
Thankyou.

Pfan

Mar 4, 2010
Hmm. I don't know where the returns go? You should call them at 1888-835-1719

I did get a call back today finally! Maybe because of this post? I will post back when I receive ALL of the items that I ordered. We shall see....

ShoeFanatic

Sep 25, 2006
I was just given a store credit, which is fine.

I don't understand how Gilt and Hautelook orders/returns go so smoothly and these
other sites can't seem to get it together..