ideeli.com Sienna sale

Hate to say it, but it is smooth. Definitely not pebbled. No doubt you'll get one eventually if you really want it.

My espresso one, is dull and scratches rather easily. I'll post pictures if I get a chance. I've treated it with Wilson's TLC and it made some of the scratches disappear but did not give it a shine.

I'm going to pass out. I can't believe I missed a SMOOTH black Sienna!!! I should have just chanced it and if pebbled ....sold it! :crybaby:

Congrats! What a find!

Hate to say it, but it is smooth. Definitely not pebbled. No doubt you'll get one eventually if you really want it.

My espresso one, is dull and scratches rather easily. I'll post pictures if I get a chance. I've treated it with Wilson's TLC and it made some of the scratches disappear but did not give it a shine.

I don't think your Brown Sienna is fake. That leather is too real. But my Espresso was just like the Smooth Black one, smooth and shiny. It didn't look at all like yours. Maybe there were 2 espressos, and maybe the shiny one was from a resort line. Here's my black from the Resort line.

SBS2.JPG