ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you whateve, yes it makes sense not to emboss if there is a creed. I believe I saw one with both and that made me wonder, but I might have been mistaken.

whateve likes this.
  2. Hi guys, Haven't posted in a while. Got a new job and so became immersed. Even so, I'v picked up a few pieces here and there. What is the name of this cute, rectangular Sheridan? the creed does not list a style number. TIA.
    IMG_5852.JPG IMG_5853.JPG

3. It looks like the Charleston bag 4217.

Attached Files:

houseof999 likes this.
  4. Indeed it is! Thank you!

whateve likes this.
  5. hey guys...just a quick question...How big is the Legacy Amanda Flap?
    Same size as my Janice?

6. Narnanz and Splatnext like this.
  7. #14122 Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    Catbird9 likes this.
  8. Anyone know what bag this is? Saw a pic and just wondering what it is?

Attached Files:

9. It was made in 2004 and called Soho vintage duffle

Attached Files:

10. Thank u

11. Hi there, can anyone tell me the name of this bag?

Attached Files:

12. Can anyone tell me the name or preferably the style number of the bag that is shown in the last scene (scene in the museum) of the Amazon Prime show, Modern Love, Season 1 Episode 1?

It looks like it is a Willis style bag, but it looks like it has the buckle of the 65th anniversary bags. I would appreciate any help!

13. Anyone know what this is called? It’s one of my favourites I’ve had for years.

Attached Files:

Cassaluna42 likes this.
  14. Can you find a picture anywhere?

15. Style 38048 suede leather buckle Bowery bag.

ETA: Here's a tag, courtesy of an ebay seller's listing. (Color is different but style and description are the same.)
    38048 suede leather buckle bowery pic seller lili_boutique .jpg