ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

You originally asked about that style on October 1, here are my posts where I tracked down the style through the Wayback Maching and tPF:
https://forum.purseblog.com/search/...0&c[node]=29+284+114+113+129&c[user][0]=13992

Here's what looks like your bag. The pics from tPF and Ebay don't show the strap attachment well but it does look like there are D-rings in the upper corners for the strap. I don't know if they made the same style without the D-rings. You'll have to do your own comparisons since you don't show pictures of that detail on the bag you received.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...-questions-here.355205/page-939#post-33364613
Mostly my fault for not getting better pictures from her but she even says she was lazy with description and photos .
Lesson learned. I shall be a bit more aware next time. It's on it's way back to her today and am getting my money back.
20191012_082134.jpg 20191012_082148.jpg 20191012_082210.jpg

I have seen this type of closure on larger bags described as “Kristen”. So my educated guess is Kristen wristlet. There is a pretty tangerine one listed on eBay that at first glance has very similar details, except it has a little ring to attach the wrist strap. Search Kristen F43645 to see the listing, na.
ETA, okay I see I am late to the discussion!!

Last edited:
Nope, no Navy. Between the two of us, we seem to have all 3 of the solid colors, I have the Taupe, but I'm more than a little jealous of your Red one. :smile:
Lol I'll let you know if I find another one! You still got the red Willis brief though right? I have never seen that ever again in any colors yet. What was the style number on that again? Was it 9928? I can't remember.

I have seen this type of closure on larger bags described as “Kristen”. So my educated guess is Kristen wristlet. There is a pretty tangerine one listed on eBay that at first glance has very similar details, except it has a little ring to attach the wrist strap. Search Kristen F43645 to see the listing, na.
ETA, okay I see I am late to the discussion!!
Lol I'll let you know if I find another one! You still got the red Willis brief though right? I have never seen that ever again in any colors yet. What was the style number on that again? Was it 9928? I can't remember.

Yes, I still have it. That one's definitely a keeper! The style number is 9097.

Reactions: houseof999
What an amazing find! May we see some pics of the other Bonnie bag that you found, too?

Here is the link for the Bonnie Cashin archive at UCLA and it contains a lot sketches of Bonnie's designs, search for Coach:
http://digital2.library.ucla.edu/viewItem.do?ark=21198/zz0002bk1c

Check the Rehab and Rescue thread in the Clubhouse of this forum to ask for advice on rehabbing the bag. I only have one small Bonnie Coach bag but you can see the rehab at the link below. I didn't spend much money on this bag and that made it a little easier for me to take bold steps to rehab the bag - but it came out well.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/proof-that-a-50-yr-old-lady-can-still-be-beautiful-rehab-reveal.742282/
This is the other beauty! I'l take more in depth pictures as the hardware on the bag is incredible! a magnetic handle and brass bolt hinges.....just stunning

Attachments

• E5CD5A36-CA2C-4176-B01A-D95454AEACFA.jpeg
    E5CD5A36-CA2C-4176-B01A-D95454AEACFA.jpeg
    261.1 KB · Views: 148
Hello ladies, I need help to identify this Vintage Cosmetic pouch. I believe is authentic but I can not find what style is.
I have seen on Ebay similar ones, about the same dimensions of 7.5 x 4.5 x 1.25 inches more or less, but they have Coach embossed on the outside, mine does not.
Thank you in advance.

IMG_5042.jpeg IMG_5044.jpeg IMG_5046.jpeg IMG_5045.jpeg

Hello ladies, I need help to identify this Vintage Cosmetic pouch. I believe is authentic but I can not find what style is.
I have seen on Ebay similar ones, about the same dimensions of 7.5 x 4.5 x 1.25 inches more or less, but they have Coach embossed on the outside, mine does not.
Thank you in advance.

View attachment 4569095 View attachment 4569097 View attachment 4569098 View attachment 4569103
They changed the specifics of the design over time. They are all the same style. When they put the creed inside, it wasn't necessary to put the Coach embossing on the exterior. It is style #7165 chunky case. Yours was probably made in the mid to late 90s.