ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

I wanted a vintage everyday leather bag so took a chance on this bag for $20. I received it today and the pictures did not do it justice. It's a gorgeous dark brown with gold hardware and a little gold circle zipper pull.

Amazing condition also. I think I got a pretty good deal : )

Can anyone tell me the style name?
755e76b136f49f9e9cd1a5dd0aef8673.jpg
c74a42d5cbecabe97fc0ad64474ae7dc.jpg
6d06522575e4039a3b793b346305751f.jpg

I wanted a vintage everyday leather bag so took a chance on this bag for $20. I received it today and the pictures did not do it justice. It's a gorgeous dark brown with gold hardware and a little gold circle zipper pull.

Amazing condition also. I think I got a pretty good deal : )

Can anyone tell me the style name?
755e76b136f49f9e9cd1a5dd0aef8673.jpg
c74a42d5cbecabe97fc0ad64474ae7dc.jpg
6d06522575e4039a3b793b346305751f.jpg
It's a Legacy West Hobo. There is supposed to be a leather piece attached to the ring for the zipper pull, like in this listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-25...h=item2cde82c5a6:g:qwEAAOSwwtdb4HsH:rk:9:pf:0

Attachments

• 9823 Legacy West Hobo 2001.JPG
    9823 Legacy West Hobo 2001.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 147
Reactions: designerdiva87
Reactions: whateve
Last night, while shopping at Saver's (thrift), I found an unusual Gramercy (?) bag. While I was 100% positive of authenticity, it's oddball enough that I didn't buy it because I think that were I to ever try to sell it, it would be looking for trouble.

The problem? No serial number. A bag this size should normally have a serial number on the creed.

Unfortunately, I didn't take measurements but I'll estimate them to have been about 12" w x 10" h x 3" deep. (Note that these are estimated measurements from memory.)

I think @whateve has a similar bag that was unidentifyable.

I apologize for the pics. The bag was in my shopping cart at the store!

I'm never sure whether to show thumbnail or full size pics so if large ones are needed, I'll post them.

Coach Gramercy creed without serial - FRONT.png Coach Gramercy creed without serial - BACK.png Coach Gramercy creed without serial - CREED.png Coach Gramercy creed without serial - BOTTOM.png

Reactions: houseof999
Last night, while shopping at Saver's (thrift), I found an unusual Gramercy (?) bag. While I was 100% positive of authenticity, it's oddball enough that I didn't buy it because I think that were I to ever try to sell it, it would be looking for trouble.

The problem? No serial number. A bag this size should normally have a serial number on the creed.

Unfortunately, I didn't take measurements but I'll estimate them to have been about 12" w x 10" h x 3" deep. (Note that these are estimated measurements from memory.)

I'm never sure whether to show thumbnail or full size pics so if large ones are needed, I'll post them.

View attachment 4280590 View attachment 4280587 View attachment 4280589 View attachment 4280588
My bag was identifiable, it was a different style, one that we know about, but it is also missing the serial number.

View attachment 4280590 View attachment 4280587 View attachment 4280589 View attachment 4280588

My bag was identifiable, it was a different style, one that we know about, but it is also missing the serial number.
I misspoke. I knew you'd said yours was a different style but what I'd meant to say was that it was also difficult to prove as authentic (not unidentifyable).

Reactions: whateve

Maybe a mystery Gramercy , based on the texture of the leather and the suede lining???