ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

Hello! I'm hoping that someone will be able to ID this coach bag. I only have this photo - none of the inside. Thanks in advance!

The hardware on the front looks like it is done in the style of the Swagger. Try searching the internet and selling sites for Coach Swagger satchel and see what comes up. If my hunch is correct you may get an image of this bag with details.
Okay lol I was curious. The search I suggested did not yield any info. So I added Exotic into the mix because of the snakeskin and found this listing, with all the details.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Coach-...:JcEAAOSwhqhaDg3h:sc:USPSPriority!08003!US!-1

Hello! I'm hoping that someone will be able to ID this coach bag. I only have this photo - none of the inside. Thanks in advance!

Okay lol I was curious. The search I suggested did not yield any info. So I added Exotic into the mix because of the snakeskin and found this listing, with all the details.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Coach-...:JcEAAOSwhqhaDg3h:sc:USPSPriority!08003!US!-1

It probably goes without saying but I'll say it anyway: anyone considering buying that bag should get it authenticated first.

Reactions: BeenBurned
can anoyone help me ID this coach? it sold out on a vintage store before i was able to buy it and now im going crazy with FOMO!!!View attachment 4273874 View attachment 4273875 View attachment 4273876

Do you have a link with more pictures? I've have never seen a vintage Coach like this! I don't think it's Coach. Did it have a Creed patch with serial number? That information is much needed to identify the bag.
I also doubt it is a Coach. Coach didn't use that kind of zipper pull.

Reactions: houseof999
the closest pic i have is this, the seller does not provide the serial. i have messaged them but no reply.View attachment 4273880
It's most likely fake. The bags made with pebbled leather were from the Sonoma line and they were all lined with striped fabric and had a leather Creed patch sewn on. No leather interior. As whateve said the hardware is wrong. The stitches around the back zipper pocket look pretty wonky. I'd say you avoided a buying fake. [emoji846]

can anoyone help me ID this coach? it sold out on a vintage store before i was able to buy it and now im going crazy with FOMO!!!View attachment 4273874 View attachment 4273875 View attachment 4273876

the closest pic i have is this, the seller does not provide the serial. i have messaged them but no reply.View attachment 4273880

It's most likely fake. The bags made with pebbled leather were from the Sonoma line and they were all lined with striped fabric and had a leather Creed patch sewn on. No leather interior. As whateve said the hardware is wrong. The stitches around the back zipper pocket look pretty wonky. I'd say you avoided a buying fake. [emoji846]

I've never seen it either. The fact that the seller doesn't seem willing to show the entire creed stamp bothers me, and so do the variations in the leather texture.

It looks like something is stamped on the inside in the last photo. It's trying to look like a Coach creed but the proportions of the border around the creed and the "maybe Coach" logo on the top are wrong.

Assume it's fake unless proved otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseof999

Your post began "can anoyone help me ID this coach?" which sounds like you're assuming it's what the seller says it is. It's NOT. Don't assume that sellers always describe every item accurately or truthfully.

BTW, we have a separate forum for actual authentications. Any time anyone isn't absolutely 100 percent sure a "Coach" is genuine, that's the best place to post. Follow the instructions in the first post of that thread.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-coach-see-first-post-for-format.889527/

Last edited:
Reactions: BeenBurned
Your post began "can anoyone help me ID this coach?" which sounds like you're assuming it's what the seller says it is. It's NOT. Don't assume that sellers always describe every item accurately or truthfully.

BTW, we have a separate forum for actual authentications. Any time anyone isn't absolutely 100 percent sure a "Coach" is genuine, that's the best place to post. Follow the instructions in the first post of that thread.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-coach-see-first-post-for-format.889527/

thanks, i was looking for someone to ID this item. i assumed it was authentic since the seller on ASOS stated it was coach.

Hello! I’m new to the website and hoping for someone to help me find the name or any information about this coach bag I have. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• 6CB0ED5C-7442-44BB-8AA5-50648CD85957.jpeg
    6CB0ED5C-7442-44BB-8AA5-50648CD85957.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
Hello! I’m new to the website and hoping for someone to help me find the name or any information about this coach bag I have. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
There's no name for the bag because it's fake. I'm sorry but I hope you can get a refund.

In the future, please post authentication requests here for items when you aren't sure of authenticity:
Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

Did you buy the bag online? If so, please post a link.