ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

I've got a bunch of Coach's that I have never identified. I'm going to post a few today, and maybe a few more next week.

Let's start with the little handbag I am carrying today. it's funny, I am not convinced she is leather. I'm interested in whatever y'all have.

There is no stamp inside.

Attachments

• 20180905_110617.jpg
    20180905_110617.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: katev
Funny, I actually rarely wear/carry white, but here is the one I am probably most interested in. It is a double kiss-lock, a long strap. It is hard to use, but fabulous to wear. Made in NYC. I guess it's not a Bonnie Cashin since it has a stamp. What is this? 70s? 80s?
20180904_141315.jpg 20180904_141255.jpg 20180904_141248.jpg

Reactions: katev
I've got a bunch of Coach's that I have never identified. I'm going to post a few today, and maybe a few more next week.

Let's start with the little handbag I am carrying today. it's funny, I am not convinced she is leather. I'm interested in whatever y'all have.

There is no stamp inside.
This is probably called Embossed top handle pouch. (It is leather.)

Funny, I actually rarely wear/carry white, but here is the one I am probably most interested in. It is a double kiss-lock, a long strap. It is hard to use, but fabulous to wear. Made in NYC. I guess it's not a Bonnie Cashin since it has a stamp. What is this? 70s? 80s?
View attachment 4183457 View attachment 4183458 View attachment 4183459
It was called a double entry swinger. It's probably from the 70s. It is a Bonnie Cashin design made after she left Coach.

Hello! I just discovered this forum yesterday, and am absolutely amazed by the wealth of information! I know next to nothing about bags/purses,so please bear with me :smile:

Could someone let me know what style this is or if this exists at all? All I have are the 2 attached pictures. I have no pictures of the creed or any logo, etc. I just think it's a nice and simple design regardless of authenticity, and I would be grateful for any recommendations for similar designs or a simple work bag preferably with a turn-lock closure. :smile: Thank you in advance, have a safe & pleasant day!

upload_2018-9-12_9-4-48.png

upload_2018-9-12_9-4-19.png

coach.png coach 2.png

Hello! I just discovered this forum yesterday, and am absolutely amazed by the wealth of information! I know next to nothing about bags/purses,so please bear with me :smile:

Could someone let me know what style this is or if this exists at all? All I have are the 2 attached pictures. I have no pictures of the creed or any logo, etc. I just think it's a nice and simple design regardless of authenticity, and I would be grateful for any recommendations for similar designs or a simple work bag preferably with a turn-lock closure. :smile: Thank you in advance, have a safe & pleasant day!

View attachment 4190674

View attachment 4190673

View attachment 4190676 View attachment 4190677
It looks like a Mercer Camera bag, style #7433.

View attachment 4190674

View attachment 4190673

View attachment 4190676 View attachment 4190677
Is the bag listed somewhere? If so, please refer to post 1, page 1 for the posting guidelines and verify authenticity on the AT (authentic this) Coach thread:
Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

While it's probably authentic, it can't be confirmed without more pictures. If authentic, the bag appears to be Mercer twill camera bag, style number 7433, probably from 2001.

Reactions: greengrassblueskies