ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

Does anyone recognize this bag? It was on sale for $25 at Goodwill and it was badly soiled so I left it there - but I am curious about it. Could it be a Poppy bag?

View attachment 4080199

I’ve been eyeing this tote on eBay for a while! If this ebay listing is correct, Poppy Halie glam?

Item number: 202271305419 on eBay. (Sorry I can’t seem to copy the link at the moment!)

Reactions: katev
Does anyone recognize this bag? It was on sale for $25 at Goodwill and it was badly soiled so I left it there - but I am curious about it. Could it be a Poppy bag?

View attachment 4080199

I’ve been eyeing this tote on eBay for a while! If this ebay listing is correct, Poppy Halie glam?

Item number: 202271305419 on eBay. (Sorry I can’t seem to copy the link at the moment!)
Assuming the measurements are the same (and the scale appears to be the same), it's 22430, pop leather colorblock hallie east-west tote.

Picture courtesy of a Tradesy seller's listing.
upload_2018-5-26_14-33-56.png

Hi, I have a red coach leather bag that I am trying to identify as to style name and year. It is approximately 8" high and 5.5" wide. It's identification number is E1S-7775. Please see attached photo.

Attachments

• IMG_1507.JPG
    IMG_1507.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 164
Hi, I have a red coach leather bag that I am trying to identify as to style name and year. It is approximately 8" high and 5.5" wide. It's identification number is E1S-7775. Please see attached photo.

When asking for identification, please include a photo of the creed stamp and serial number on the patch inside the bag. I know it's hard to do with smaller items, but we need to make sure the bag is authentic. (On a lot of Coach bags the pocket or lining that the creed patch is sewn on to can be pulled out of the bag carefully and a photo taken that way.)

Assuming it is, it would be a Hamptons Leather Binocular Case from 2001, but that's subject to authentication. However, there don't seem to be any obvious problems.