ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

Reactions: katev
Yes, it is a Retro Lindy Bag and the style number is 9003, here is a pic of mine, the color is Golden Yellow and it was made in the United States. It got it at the thrift store for $28!

@CoachChris identified it for me and said that it was "...in 1991 Anniversary Edition Catalog. It is the Retro Lindy Bag. Gold plated steel frame with knob closure. 10x7x5. Golden Yellow. It came in other colors like Peacock Blue, Coral Pink.. $162.00".

There are more pics of my yellow bag at this link:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/i-need-tpf-help-to-identify-this-mystery-bag.779681/

View attachment 3846857
Thanks. I saw one listed by an online seller recently asking for $$$. Gorgeous, btw.

Reactions: katev
Please help identify, if anything apx age and name of the lining if it has one. I'm in my car so no measuring tape handy but you can get an idea next to my steering wheel. Can measure in a bit if needed. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3162.JPG
    IMG_3162.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3163.JPG
    IMG_3163.JPG
    250.6 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_3172.JPG
    IMG_3172.JPG
    233.8 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3173.JPG
    IMG_3173.JPG
    170 KB · Views: 141
Please help identify, if anything apx age and name of the lining if it has one. I'm in my car so no measuring tape handy but you can get an idea next to my steering wheel. Can measure in a bit if needed. Thanks!
If it was authentic, it would be a turnlock case #7171. I have my doubts about authenticity.

If it was authentic, it would be a turnlock case #7171. I have my doubts about authenticity.

Ok thanks! I'll get it checked out too
I believe that style has the "Coach" imprint on the upper right of the pocket under the flap. (You can't see the marking with the flap closed.) I don't think it should be located on the lower right front.

Reactions: Finch