I'd like to share some goodies...

haha very smart woman. i try to be discreet when i get a new bag, bf thinks it's weird for women to have lots of purses, so when he asks if it's new i can say, "oh this old thing no i've had it for like a month." :P

CRACK ME UP!!

Funny thing is, DH never seems to notice when I have a new bag or switch bags. I don't understand that. I *Always* notice people's bags. I probably have a better inventory in my head of my friends' bags than they do. ;)

Those pictures were taken when I was the only one home. I wonder why... :graucho:

wow... i didnt know there was a coach store in your bedroom... :wtf: that is an amazing collection!!! :okay:

LOL! Thanks!

Thanks to all of you for your kind words... I'm creeping up on my 5th year of collecting- and I don't tend to sell. Thus, it adds up. :smile:

I'll be posting some of June's purchases in here that are scattered in the June thread in a bit.

OK, the first round of June updates (that I don't think are in the big pictures):

june goodies 1.jpg

My Blue Signature hobo - the most comfortable thing in the world, Green/White Stripe Wristlet, Brown Leather Wristlet, Mahogany Leather Wristlet, Liliac Suede Wristlet.

june 1 2.jpg

Green/White Signature Zebra Gallery Tote, (used) Patchwork Lunch Gallery Tote, Orange Signature Wristlet, Gold Optic Signature Mini Skinny

A better look at my Green/White Signature Zebra Gallery Tote:

zebra.jpg

A better look at the (used) Patchwork Lunch Gallery Tote:
patchwork 1.jpg

And then there was the little adventure to the outlet...

outlet_tote.jpg

Khaki Mini Signature Weekend Tote

sun_june_3.jpg

The tote, a red leather skinny wristlet, a black buckle Hamptons leather wristlet, black/white Soho signature lg wristlet, and a pair of Kayla sunglasses.

Today's purchases (also in the June thread, but trying to keep my collection current here!)... color fans, today was your day!

orange demi.jpg

Orange Signature Demi (matches the wristlet)

accessories 1.jpg

All of the accessories, inlcuding blue patent wristlet and mini skinny, yellow signature wristlet, legacy stripe wristlet, silver/white ID holder, pink pill box

june 6.jpg

All of them. :smile:

There's also a light blue signature and a tomato orange signature umbrella hiding somewhere I have yet to photograph!

Pretty colors!!
Thanks for posting. Girl, I sold you out. I showed it to my husband and said, "See look at that! That's no where near what I have." And he replied with, "Yes, but you have that potential." Gosh darn it, I hate it when they prove how well they know you!! lol