I'd like to share some goodies...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'd like to share (some) of my goodies with you all. Please bear in mind that I have no idea how to resize these pictures. :yes:

Most of my collection:
    collection.jpg

My totes:
    totes.jpg

My small and medium sized bags:
    small.jpg

My accessories:
    accessories.jpg

Also posted in the June thread, today's additions:
    june 1 2.jpg

I'm also missing a camel tote, a black signature cosmetic bag, a black and silver long optic scarf, a black mini skinny, a pair of patchwork clogs, and a blue agenda. That I can think of off hand. :smile:

Yes, my name is Starletta and I am a Coach addict.

I just wish the pictures had come out better (and larger)!

2. Quite the collection! You have great color variety. Thanks for sharing!

3. NICE collection!:yes:

4. Wow, cute collection!!!

5. Thanks! I just realized I'd forgotten one of my favorite pieces in that- my Studio Etched Bangle Watch with the black Cs. :shame:

After my last round of ebay purchases gets here, I'm banned from buying anything probably until fall at the very earliest!

Oh, and I should mention... this collection has been building for 4+ years, so it's not like I dropped my entire salary in the past 6 months. :smile:

6. you have a beautiful collection! i love all your accessories.

7. holy crap that's a lot of coach! great collection! love the white and green zebra tote!

8. Congratulations on amassing such a nice collection. :smile: I love the pink stuff, and that orange wristlet. Nice colors.

9. Awesome collection!!! You have such great colors in your collection. I love your shoes! :yes:

10. SUPER collection!:tup:

11. What a great collection. Love them all!

12. I love all of them! Such an impressive collection!! WOWZA!

13. Very nice collection!!

14. i love your whole collection, but especially your polka dot flats!! what year was that from??

15. Wow! That's quite a collection. Eva Longoria has the same green and white zebra tote! Love it!

Thanks for sharing.