i'd like to be MC Speedy Enabled!!

I would return the baggy for the MC speedy. I wish I could get one- I have a white trouville and a black petite noe. I would say get the black MC speedy. I saw a girl in LV that had a great patina and it was stunning. Let us know what you decide.

thank you so much for everyone's advice. seems like most of you think i should return the baggy while a few think i should keep the baggy and then get the mc speedy on top of that! :sweatdrop: i'm still pretty confused about what to do. shall i part with the beautiful fuschia that's super comfortable and convenient or get an *amazing* piece of LV to add to the collection? i know the mc speedy will be around but it's so hard to decide!! :shrugs: i think the main thing is that it's a handbag that's so heavy. i'm definitely more a shoulder bag type of girl.

so.......what do you think about the lodge gm? or should i still keep considering the mc speedy?? :confused1:

also, i think the white is very cute and girly and summery while the black is really cool and chic and sassy. love them both but am leaning towards the black!

thanks again for everyone's input...it's definitely helping!! :love:

thank you so much for everyone's advice. seems like most of you think i should return the baggy while a few think i should keep the baggy and then get the mc speedy on top of that! :sweatdrop: i'm still pretty confused about what to do. shall i part with the beautiful fuschia that's super comfortable and convenient or get an *amazing* piece of LV to add to the collection? i know the mc speedy will be around but it's so hard to decide!! :shrugs: i think the main thing is that it's a handbag that's so heavy. i'm definitely more a shoulder bag type of girl.

so.......what do you think about the lodge gm? or should i still keep considering the mc speedy?? :confused1:

also, i think the white is very cute and girly and summery while the black is really cool and chic and sassy. love them both but am leaning towards the black!

thanks again for everyone's input...it's definitely helping!! :love:

I like the speedy better than the lodge. And def. black. (less jessica simpson;) ) Is there a way for you to keep baggy and get mc speedy too? I think you'd regret getting rid of fuschia baggy. MC isn't going anywhere. You can always get it later if funds are low now.

ooh i can totally see the black mc speedy on you! although white is cute too, but black is def more understated yet still chic. just do it! hehehe. :choochoo:

hahahaha! now you know i'm an LV girl huh? :P yes, the black i think would be more me but the white is really nice too.

i LOVE the mc speedy but i too can't seem to pull the trigger. i also try it on and put it back, every time i'm in there. lol.

if i ever do get it i'm definitely getting the white. i've always been obsessing over the white one. but for you, for some reason, i think black will look better. just my 2 cents. hehe.

thanks m! another vote for the black specifically for me because you and clearbright actually kinda "know" me IRL or in virtual life. i actually obsess over the white one over the black...so not sure if i will regret getting the black in the end.

ugh, this is so hard.

hahahaha! now you know i'm an LV girl huh? :P yes, the black i think would be more me but the white is really nice too.

thanks m! another vote for the black specifically for me because you and clearbright actually kinda "know" me IRL or in virtual life. i actually obsess over the white one over the black...so not sure if i will regret getting the black in the end.

ugh, this is so hard.

yes, now i can totally imagine you as an lv girl. :supacool:

you know, if you obsess over the white one, i think you should get that one. get the one you really :heart:. can't go wrong b/c both are really nice! and white is nice for warmer weather... hee hee!

Chanting *keep the baggy, keep the baggy*. And get the MC speedy in black. You know you want it. You're gonna beat yourself up for not getting it. I would tell you to return the baggy if I already had one in Fuschia, then you could borrow mine;). But since I don't, ya need to keep it so I can admire yours. Now show me some pics, sistah!

i actually obsess over the white one over the black...so not sure if i will regret getting the black in the end.

ugh, this is so hard.

Winnie~ you have no idea how much I agonized over which Bedford to get! Pink, Red...Red, Pink...one in each arm! I ended up picking red because I felt like I'd only use pink during spring/summer. So hard cause I'm totally a pink girl too! The Pomme I'll get more use out of, and will be great for any season. With MC it's kinda the same...the white is cute, more girlie, and more of a sring/summer bag, but the black will look great all year long! Get black!:yes: You'll use it more.