ID Hospital Korea Experiences

That seriously is terrible. The way they change doctors is really scary and devious. Thank you for sharing your experiences-it will help people who are looking into surgery, and hopefully word gets around more so ID hospital becomes out of business one day.

That seriously is terrible. The way they change doctors is really scary and devious. Thank you for sharing your experiences-it will help people who are looking into surgery, and hopefully word gets around more so ID hospital becomes out of business one day.
Yes indeed, it's super scary. I wonder if ID is the only clinic that does this "bait and switch" routine, or if other hospitals are doing it too?

Yes indeed, it's super scary. I wonder if ID is the only clinic that does this "bait and switch" routine, or if other hospitals are doing it too?
I remember reading about a similar rumor on the best plastic surgery thread. I can't find the exact post where I read it from but I distinctly remember that this happens in training hospitals. We just don't have any way to tell unless we have someone we can trust in there with us.

Please leave your thoughts on my other post - my full report on ID factory... ID hospital! Thank you!

you are right and my business partner who is from korea told me ID is very big and always busy, many koreans and chinese too. it has been a few months your posting and could you follow up your surgery result? since I am going to korea next month and will visit ID for v-line and cheekbone reduction, I want to make sure about ID. actually my korean friend recommended ID because she got two-jaw surgery and cheekbone reduction at ID. however, I want to make sure about ID, does anyone got surgery at ID and share experiences not only negative but positive please?

I wish this thread was posted a week earlier, I regret ever going to Korea. My surgery date was November 12th 2012 at ID Hospital. I undergone a 2 jaw, zygoma and V-line. I ended with more than I asked for and they all failed terribly as well. As time progresses in healing the botched surgeries are surfacing. My face is left disfigured and asymmetrically bent weird.

All I wanted was to even out my right cheek to match my left cheek as well as correct my gummy smile and bite. Now both sides still remains uneven. I have lost my high prominent cheek bones and now my right side is disfigured.
As for my 2 Jaw, my mouth is impacted and set back way too much leaving me with a compressed mouth (collaspe of lower face/loss of lip support) and un-proportional face to the rest of my body. My septum is severely deviated from the impaction of the 2 jaw leaving me with breathing difficulties both side of my nostril. My bite does not make any contact. Jaw joint is popping frequently and locks when open my mouth up to 3 fingers.

I came to ID because what I heard and thought on this forum was that Dr. Park Soon was conservative and one of the best. He was the total opposite of what my faith and trust had believe him to be. When I was unhappy with the contouring and questioned on the proportion structure of my face. He had a different side of him the nurses didn't find my questioning appropriate. The rooms atmosphere totally changed all I felt was that they wanted me to leave.

Looking at my post X-rays there were operations done that he was unaware of which i found peculiar but I didn't think much of it at the time. Reading itsumobaby threads has made it all clear and verified all the rumors to be true.

Last edited:
I wish this thread was posted a week earlier, I regret ever going to Korea. My surgery date was November 12th 2012 at ID Hospital. I undergone a 2 jaw, zygoma and V-line. I ended with more than I asked for and they all failed terribly as well. As time progresses in healing the botched surgeries are surfacing. My face is left disfigured and asymmetrically bent weird.

All I wanted was to even out my right cheek to match my left cheek as well as correct my gummy smile and bite. Now both sides still remains uneven. I have lost my high prominent cheek bones and now my right side is disfigured.
As for my 2 Jaw, my mouth is impacted and set back way too much leaving me with a compressed mouth (collaspe of lower face/loss of lip support) and un-proportional face to the rest of my body. My septum is severely deviated from the impaction of the 2 jaw leaving me with breathing difficulties both side of my nostril. My bite does not make any contact. Jaw joint is popping frequently and locks when open my mouth up to 3 fingers.

I came to ID because what I heard and thought on this forum was that Dr. Park Soon was conservative and one of the best. He was the total opposite of what my faith and trust had believe him to be. When I was unhappy with the contouring and questioned on the proportion structure of my face. He had a different side of him the nurses didn't find my questioning appropriate. The rooms atmosphere totally changed all I felt was that they wanted me to leave.

Looking at my post X-rays there were operations done that he was unaware of which i found peculiar but I didn't think much of it at the time. Reading itsumobaby threads has made it all clear and verified all the rumors to be true.

Please go to my other thread- my full report on ID factory to share your experience and thoughts

did you read this
the percentage is shocking
52 percent of those who had taken surgery ..........

search for dailymail.co.uk

dangerous double-jaw surgery

I did not know the risk is that high

I had my double eyelids and rhinoplasty done at Pitangui Medical & Beauty. It seems that not many ppl know about this clinic. I got recommended by my korean friend and she said it is the oldest plastic surgery clinic in Korea. The clinic was open since 1988. It is right next to BK hospital as well. So, I went for the first consultation at BK and went to Pitangui. The staff and the doctor were more friendly and detailed at Pitangui so I got my surgeries from the medical director Dr. Yoo. Surgery result was very satisfactory. It looks really natural although i did incisional double eyelids. The nose looks really natural and nice as well. Send an e-mail to pitangui. I got most of the info through emails while i was in the states.

Hi Glorygc, can you send me your before and after photos? I am thinking to do eyes & nose in Pitangui as well.

Thanks a lot!

I had my double eyelids and rhinoplasty done at Pitangui Medical & Beauty. It seems that not many ppl know about this clinic. I got recommended by my korean friend and she said it is the oldest plastic surgery clinic in Korea. The clinic was open since 1988. It is right next to BK hospital as well. So, I went for the first consultation at BK and went to Pitangui. The staff and the doctor were more friendly and detailed at Pitangui so I got my surgeries from the medical director Dr. Yoo. Surgery result was very satisfactory. It looks really natural although i did incisional double eyelids. The nose looks really natural and nice as well. Send an e-mail to pitangui. I got most of the info through emails while i was in the states.

Hi glorygc, would you be able to share with us more on your surgery experience with Pitangui. It is one of my shortlisted clinics and I would love to read more 1st-hand experiences.

Would youalso mind sharing before-and-after pics too? My email address is estrella.chris @ gmail.com. Thank you!

Hi Glorygc,

Great to hear that your surgery went well! :smile:

Appreciate if you can share your b&a photos with me. Sorry I couldn't PM yet, my email - [email protected] I am considering Pitangui as one my my top list too for eyes & nose.

Thanks a lot ^^