ID Hospital Korea Experiences

itsumobaby

Jan 30, 2012
I did mini V-line and acculift in ID clinic early this year and they all failed very badly, leaving me with asymmetrically weird face.

I am completely depressed and on the verge of breaking down everyday and even have to take anti-depressant pills to get me through the day

The staffs in ID are not taking my situtaion seriously at al. So all of you who wanted to go to ID, beware. And the ones who already went to ID and have received a bad PS, we should gang up and go to ID so they can hear us out instead of ignoring the serious matter.

Reactions: Young WL
I did mini V-line and acculift in ID clinic early this year and they all failed very badly, leaving me with asymmetrically weird face.

I am completely depressed and on the verge of breaking down everyday and even have to take anti-depressant pills to get me through the day

The staffs in ID are not taking my situtaion seriously at al. So all of you who wanted to go to ID, beware. And the ones who already went to ID and have received a bad PS, we should gang up and go to ID so they can hear us out instead of ignoring the serious matter.
You can file a malpractice complaint here

http://www.medicalkorea.or.kr/eng/why/support.jsp

You can file a malpractice complaint here

http://www.medicalkorea.or.kr/eng/why/support.jsp
Hello,

This is my first post. I have booked my airfare to arrive in Seoul in 2 weeks. I'm planning to get rhinoplasty. I have looked at all the top recommended sites and am so overwhelmed.

So far I have contacted and got a response from BK, Oz and Seoul Touch Up (seems to be more expensive that the others).

I have had a couple of friends who went to Dream and were happy with results however, they went with a Korean speaking person. The Dream website is in Korean so no idea how to contact them :sad:

I've been recommended to get nasal bridge augmentation with implant insertion, open nasal tip-plasty with tip elongation and narrowing by septal cartilage graft, nasal alar resection together.

Does anyone have recommendations and is anyone going Seoul for surgery in two weeks time?

Thank you =)

Hello,

This is my first post. I have booked my airfare to arrive in Seoul in 2 weeks. I'm planning to get rhinoplasty. I have looked at all the top recommended sites and am so overwhelmed.

So far I have contacted and got a response from BK, Oz and Seoul Touch Up (seems to be more expensive that the others).

I have had a couple of friends who went to Dream and were happy with results however, they went with a Korean speaking person. The Dream website is in Korean so no idea how to contact them :sad:

I've been recommended to get nasal bridge augmentation with implant insertion, open nasal tip-plasty with tip elongation and narrowing by septal cartilage graft, nasal alar resection together.

Does anyone have recommendations and is anyone going Seoul for surgery in two weeks time?

Thank you =)
I had my double eyelids and rhinoplasty done at Pitangui Medical & Beauty. It seems that not many ppl know about this clinic. I got recommended by my korean friend and she said it is the oldest plastic surgery clinic in Korea. The clinic was open since 1988. It is right next to BK hospital as well. So, I went for the first consultation at BK and went to Pitangui. The staff and the doctor were more friendly and detailed at Pitangui so I got my surgeries from the medical director Dr. Yoo. Surgery result was very satisfactory. It looks really natural although i did incisional double eyelids. The nose looks really natural and nice as well. Send an e-mail to pitangui. I got most of the info through emails while i was in the states.

My posts from another thread!!

Hey everyone!!!

Just warning you guys of ID Clinic's recent update to their B/A photos!
All I can say is... FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!

All photoshopped. Same expressions and facial features, only with different (photoshopped) hair and clothing.

Please be careful. When I caught their first one, I thought it was just that one exception out of nice reviews, but they have stooped so low I am never going to consider them in the future.

Here is the proof. It clearly says "BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS"
you can click this link to go straight to their website (scroll down) and see PAGES of these BLATANTLY PHOTOSHOPPED FAKE RESULTS!
http://eng.idhospital.com/face/face01.php

I had my double eyelids and rhinoplasty done at Pitangui Medical & Beauty. It seems that not many ppl know about this clinic. I got recommended by my korean friend and she said it is the oldest plastic surgery clinic in Korea. The clinic was open since 1988. It is right next to BK hospital as well. So, I went for the first consultation at BK and went to Pitangui. The staff and the doctor were more friendly and detailed at Pitangui so I got my surgeries from the medical director Dr. Yoo. Surgery result was very satisfactory. It looks really natural although i did incisional double eyelids. The nose looks really natural and nice as well. Send an e-mail to pitangui. I got most of the info through emails while i was in the states.
Thanks for that Glorygc.

Do you have any before and after photos you could send me please?

are you advertising for that clinic?

Reactions: loverly