ID Hospital Korea Experiences

http://v.baidu.com/kan/tvshow/?id=1...21bbae74443aba8796efd8bedab#frp=v.baidu.com/v

Everyone watch this link about the documentary of many patients' lives are being destroyed by ID hospital, revealing the secret of the lies of dr park- his promise for being the surgeon of the surgery but swopped someone else to do the surgery instead! And when the surgery failed the patient was offered a very small amount of money and forced to sign an agreement for not spreading the words out!! This is exactly what happened to me!!!

I'm planning to go to Seoul at end of yr (probably start of December) for V-line surgery. Was thinking of ID but also considering others, e.g. JK Hospital. Anyone else going around end of yr? Scared of going alone, heh :cool:

http://v.baidu.com/kan/tvshow/?id=1...21bbae74443aba8796efd8bedab#frp=v.baidu.com/v

Everyone watch this link about the documentary of many patients' lives are being destroyed by ID hospital, revealing the secret of the lies of dr park- his promise for being the surgeon of the surgery but swopped someone else to do the surgery instead! And when the surgery failed the patient was offered a very small amount of money and forced to sign an agreement for not spreading the words out!! This is exactly what happened to me!!!

yes yes... i was offered a sum of money by my surgeon too. i had pains in my face after he did my rhino and i haD to sign an agreement not to go back to him about it..

but itsumo baby since you took his money and now you are telling people about your botched job, will he take action against you?

yes yes... i was offered a sum of money by my surgeon too. i had pains in my face after he did my rhino and i haD to sign an agreement not to go back to him about it..

but itsumo baby since you took his money and now you are telling people about your botched job, will he take action against you?

Do you think this kind of agreement is legal or legally binding by the laws of any country? I don't think so... I think it's just a psychological trick~ To make the patient afraid of spreading the word because they signed a contract... You could also sign a contract saying you won't tell anyone someone mugged you or broke in to your house, but that contract wouldn't mean much...

this was what you wrote... i do not appreciate being called a dumb ****..
you are feeling down from a plastic surgery failure but does not give you the right to call insulting names and throw the word **** about

wrong PS, I think itsumo is being really emotional about this... please try not to take it too personally? ^^ I agree, she had no right to swear or call you names (swearing is not nice anyway) but maybe you should both calm down so this won't deteriorate into a fight... ^^;

As for the issue... In most jurisdictions you can't sign away your legal/constitutional rights and contracts and legalese are often (ab)used as deterrents ^^; what's legal or not is up to a court to decide but it's hard to see any court take a contract like that seriously... would be horrible if any court decided in the favor of the doctor but then... corruption is everywhere...

wrong PS, I think itsumo is being really emotional about this... please try not to take it too personally? ^^ I agree, she had no right to swear or call you names (swearing is not nice anyway) but maybe you should both calm down so this won't deteriorate into a fight... ^^;

As for the issue... In most jurisdictions you can't sign away your legal/constitutional rights and contracts and legalese are often (ab)used as deterrents ^^; what's legal or not is up to a court to decide but it's hard to see any court take a contract like that seriously... would be horrible if any court decided in the favor of the doctor but then... corruption is everywhere...

i am a patient of a botched surgery i know how it feels... i saw ever since her botched job she seems very "emotional" but to the extend of calling me a dumb ****.. then i think she is then the dumb ****... i take this personally especially now i am very emotional.. i don't know will my next surgery break or make me since this was a mistake made by my surgeon despite me trying to tell him what i want and he did not listen and turned around saying i had bdd..

apparently wrong or right the law is never fair... sometimes what you signed can sign determine whether your rights are waived or not

this is it...

I'm really sorry for both of you :sad: I wish no one had to go through a botched surgery... I hope both of your problems can be fixed with a revision... I really hope you can both live happy lives~ ♡

I'm so sorry that happened to you. Some people nowadays go for big and famous clinics like id or regen because of the show let me in but inside situation and how they treat their customer is not that excellent i must admit. I advise people to look for small-to-medium sized hospital but professional ones.
I don't think you should badmouth Regen like that just because they're a big clinic. I've yet to read someones experience that they were treated coldly or had a botched surgery there. The service seems friendly and helpful and overall it seems like a good place to go for natural results. I get the whole factory thing (like BK and ID), but you really shouldn't lump ALL big plastic surgery clinics into that generalization unless you know people from every single clinic that has had terrible experiences there :S

this is what you wrote

this is what i wrote

well well well.. you said this is what happened to me.. when did i accuse you of taking money from id? i have been very patient with you. Do not go overboard. please open your eyes bigger. when did i insult you... wtf.. you were not being clear when you wrote and yet you accused me of something which i have never done.. i just asked something.... i never made any insults..

Last edited by a moderator:
You all need to town down the language here and do not repeat or respond to foul language posts, just use the report button and we will handle it.

There is too much drama here right now and it needs to stop immediately.

Use the Ignore Feature, or the Report Button or Private Message when you have an issue with someone, and keep it RESPECTFUL AT ALL TIMES.

Thank you.