IceEarl found her HG

congrats S! on finally finding your HG. it's meant for you:yes: and you look lovely modeling your grey reissue:tup: and i bet your black 225 will look great on your mom too! now you can easily justify getting another black chanel;)

Aww, I'm sooo happy for you Sam!!!! :yahoo: :love: :flowers: I haven't posted here in a few weeks, and probably won't be posting too regularly, but I had to comment on this thread, because I'm so genuinely thrilled for you!! :smile: It looks amazing on you girl!!! :love: ;) It's really such a fabulous color... I bought a pair of grey skinny jeans to match my reissue haha, how sad is that? :P Congrats girl, and enjoy your amazing HG!!! :yahoo:

Patience finally pays off! So happy for you IceEarl! The grey reissue and bordeaux are my two HG. I shall not stop dreaming of them because of your story! Praying...one is coming to me soon...

Ughhh....how can I multi-quote messages?? I am just clueless....

Ladies , thank you so much for your compliments, I am blessed.... altho I paid a high price for it, I am truly happy...

Hi dear..... hehee...you are not the only one here...I bought a pair of grey peep-toe high heels... tho some say we shouldn't be matches purse with shoes...:P

... I bought a pair of grey skinny jeans to match my reissue haha, how sad is that? :P Congrats girl, and enjoy your amazing HG!!! :yahoo:

Hi thanks.... yes, don't give up, I had been looking for this purse for around 6 months....so I am sure you'll find yours soon.

I am not sure where you are located... I posted a thread in the shopping forum about a grey reissue 227 in one of the consignment shops in Hong Kong,I think 2 weeks ago..... and when I passed by the shop this afternoon, it's still there, it was sitting in the glass cabinet, it's used but it does look pretty new to me, ... so whoever is located in HK or visiting HK soon, maybe you could check it out, see below thread for details....good luck ladies, I hope a pfer gets it:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/in-hong-kong-consignment-shops-today-231998.html

Patience finally pays off! So happy for you IceEarl! The grey reissue and bordeaux are my two HG. I shall not stop dreaming of them because of your story! Praying...one is coming to me soon...