Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed

my daughter met him at the HMV vampire diaries signing in london. he was very very sweet and gave a lot of energy to each fan that came up to him. and he is better looking in real life i think. the other guy from the show, paul, was very dull and had no energy at all. Nina was lovely too.

^Thanks so much for sharing about your daughter meeting Ian. He seems so nice and genuine. I think that's what I love about him most. He's gorgeous but he's sincere and filled with positive energy. He's like the friend that you always want around because they make you feel so good. :smile:

yeah i was really taken by how he was actually. most stars are like 'yeah thanks for coming' and thats about it. but he was really loud and hugging everyone and kept standing up (security were getting angry with him, telling him to stay seated!). there were these young girls that didnt get to queue up but were trying to see him through the poster rail and calling his name and he kept going over there and poking his head through to say hi to them - his security really told him off so he had to stop doing it! so yeah, very sweet. i'd never watched vampire diaries but seeing him made we wanna watch it :smile:

GOOD MORNING IAN!!!

2.jpg

He just get's sexier as he get's older.

damonsalvatore-promoseason2.jpg

When he was a teen model:

Ian_Somerhalder.jpg

Ian is really hot in TVD. Love that combo of dark hair and blue eyes:love:
His interviews are quite entertaining and he seems to be quite humble and grateful for this gig.

I appreciate SO much that you posted these. It's amazing how much of himself he puts into his role. And he's so intelligent, intense and introspective. He seems like an amazing person to be around.:love:

He looks so much like Rob Lowe, it's scary.

Someone on the first page said the same thing. I had a massive crush on Rob Lowe when I was young. I think Ian is much better looking though.

I had a boyfriend that had the Rob/Ian look. The dark hair and blue eyes. The full lips and that sweet smirk. He wasn't even aware how good looking he was.

When he was a teen model:

Ian_Somerhalder.jpg
Was his hair colored back when he was a teen model? He has a surfer vibe about him in this shot...

I had a boyfriend that had the Rob/Ian look. The dark hair and blue eyes. The full lips and that sweet smirk. He wasn't even aware how good looking he was.
Um, a Rob/Ian combo? :sweatdrop: What happened to this bf? Did his personality not match up to his looks? :sad: