Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
I am so smitten with Ian. He is quite possibly one of the most beautiful men ever. Not only that, but he seems to be a REALLY nice guy. I didn't see a thread dedicated to him, so I needed to start one.

Please post lots of pics and if anyone can share info, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do!!

I'll start:

22.jpg

Ian-Somerhalder-ian-somerhalder--3.jpg

pictures-ian-somerhalder.jpg

Ian-Somerhalder-ian-somerhalder-965.jpg

Of course, you'd be the one to start Ian's thread, girl! :amuse: How friggin cute that he's with that doxie in the first pic (I have one, too!) :biggrin: Love that he's into animal rights! :heart:

kcf68: He either is or was dating Meghan Auld.

2uxzdec.jpg

2196jut.jpg

2886xaq.jpg

Thank you WIA! You are making me a VERY happy girl today. Just looking at him makes me think think of baskets of fluffy kittens and puppies. Ya know...you just want to roll on the floor with them and let them jump all over you! :tender:I think I understand your passion for Rob now WIA.

i saw him jogging around my neighborhood once. i recognized him from a show he did years ago called young americans with kate bosworth. he ran past, and i yelped, "that was ian somerhalder!" my so and friend were like, "who?" :lol: i'm glad he's gotten himself a hit show with vampire diaries. he's too beautiful not to be on my television screen.