I won the Amours!

LanguorousLass

total scarf junkie
Jan 28, 2008
Hi folks -- you probably heard/read me babbling about the bluebell Amours on eBay that I fell in love with. I just wanted to let you all know that I did win the scarf!!! :yahoo::yahoo: Thank heavens for sniping services (never thought I'd say that); I actually went into the hospital on Sunday, the day the auction closed, and probably wouldn't have managed to win it otherwise.

I appreciate all the help and good wishes from everyone on here; you were definitely the reason(s) for my winning it! I promise to post action pix when it arrives. (here I am striking a pose: :wlae:)

Oooh, sorry to hear about the hospital visit - hope everything is resolved now. And what fun to add a new scarf to your collection! I am a total fan of sniping services now...not only do I not have to worry about missing something, but it keeps me from going nuts and bidding up and up and up...which I have been known to do! I'm too competitive for my own good sometimes! Can't wait to hear how you like your new scarf when it arrives - post a picture!

LL, hope you are feeling better soon. I'm so happy to hear that you won the bluebell Amours scarf that you were after. I know that you need something good in your life right now and I hope the scarf gives you a little boost.:woohoo:

BTW,I just managed to track down and purchase a Reve d' Australie in the navy colorway; something I've been wanting for a while. It must be a good phase of the moon for finding scarves.

LL, I know we covered this in PMs today, but I wanted to add my congratulations here!!!

I am so happy for you, and I know you will be feeling like some action pictures soon!!!

Cant wait to see!!!

Thanks to all! I'm really, really happy. I want to thank all of you again for your support and your purchasing tips. And I will definitely post action shots -- I know where my camera is now. :shame: